Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sultry Sex Talk to Seduce Any Lover: Lust-Inducing Lingo and Titillating Tactics for Maximizing Your Pleasure
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 16, 2012
This book is written like a relationship manual with some dirty talk thrown in. I was expecting way, way more dirty talk.

3/4ths of the way through the book I didn't see a single sentence of dirty talk! I only saw a few "dirty" words, and words to call vs. *not* call a woman/mans privates, and a couple pages devoted to sexually-referenced sentence-fragments. Most of the book is just telling you how to get comfortable with your partner so you can dirty talk, set boundaries, keep communication open so you don't go to off-limit places, and how to improve closeness in general.

I was seriously 3/4ths through the book and just flipped to the end looking for some actual dirty talk.. nothing!

I am somewhat shy about dirty talk, but I'm not afraid of saying "I want to pump my pulsing pp into your warm wet vv and squirt my cc deep into your lala." And then have my wife get turned on. If you are at this level of dirty talk, you will gain absolutely nothing from this book.

If you are shy in bed, but the idea of dirty talk intrigues and arouses you, but you have absolutely no clue where to start, this book might help guide you into a comfort zone.

Hope that helps.
on November 25, 2014
Add some spice into your love life and learn how to talk dirty. This book teaches you how very tastefully and how to apply what you've learned. Very happy with this purchase!
on October 8, 2014
Oh well, it was worth (?) looking over. I trashed it. Thanks!
on December 2, 2015
What a lot of fun. The perfect book for both sexes.
on August 20, 2014