- Series: Smart Summaries
- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: Worth Books (May 9, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1504046749
- ISBN-13: 978-1504046749
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #448,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Summary and Analysis of The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail―but Some Don't: Based on the Book by Nate Silver (Smart Summaries)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|