Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on February 13, 2013
Well organized and good examples to explain the author's theses statements. The summary book was so well done that I may not need to read the original.
on November 23, 2013
Excellent book!! Introverts and quiet people always get the end of the stick in our society. This book gives another viewpoint on introverts and their contribution to our world. This society likes to portray people who likes to be alone to be anti-social and being quiet is something to be avoided. This is just not true. I argue Extroverts of our world actually can cause more harm if they are not ethical.
on May 19, 2013
As an introvert person surrounded by high pressure to be more talkative, outgoing and etc., I was looking for help in order to be like a extrovert. Luckily, I found this book and it legitimate my right to be who I am. I don't need to change myself in order to be happy in this so "extrovertcentric" world. This book helped me so much and I really would recommend it!
on March 17, 2013
The summary book does a good job stating the main points of the Susan Cain book, from what I can tell. It gave enough that I'd like to get the original book now and find out more. A fair amount of typos in the summary book - not so terrible, but unexpected. I would definitely recommend this book.
on March 28, 2013
I've learned more about myself from this book than I have in 50+ years of living. To finally understand why I am the way I am, and to be able to feel good about it, is priceless. I'm giving a copy of this to a number of people (both introverts and extroverts) because I believe the insights are so valuable.
on April 9, 2013
It is short, so I assume it's a summary, but: the sections often don't build to a point (in the way I presume the book's author meant the chapters to), and there were errors in grammar and punctuation as well as a lot of repetition. Indicative of the full book? I really don't know.
on May 24, 2013
I work (and live) with people as an advisor and coach. The insights in this book helped me (an introvert) to pace and qualify my interactions with introverts to be more effective and comfortable.

Jim Grew
The Businesss Transition Defogger
on November 17, 2013
Best book I have read all year. Cain writes in the readable style of Malcolm Gladwell. If you are, or care about someone who is not an extrovert, read this book?
on September 3, 2013
Presented as groundbreaking I find quite plain actually. Some truth but nothing really like an action plan. Maybe this is only the summary that is poorly written.
on May 19, 2013
Summary provides the thesis and salient points in a format that is ideal for busy people with an interest in, but not a need to know, a subject.