- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Zetabella Publishing; Volume 2 ed. edition (November 11, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1927384265
- ISBN-13: 978-1927384268
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,604,563 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Summer of Blake Sinclair: Volume 2 Paperback – November 11, 2014
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
The author has a very unique way of storytelling. Her art does not follow your traditional graphic novel, but instead is very stylistic, beautiful, and fits the story in a way that any other style could not.
This story is a piece that you can tell had a lot of heart put into it. I would definitely recommend it!
If you like reading about the reality of human relationships and the human condition, and are looking for a unique experience in graphic-novel storytelling then this masterpiece is for you.