Summer 2-in-1 Cushy Cart Cover and Seat Positioner, Diamonds
- Infant positioner props younger babies up safe and securely and then easily removes as your child gets older
- Includes vinyl pocket to protect your smartphone while entertaining your child and two loops to attach toys
- Folds up easily and compactly turning into a pouch when not in use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2-in-1 Cushy Cart Cover and Seat Positioner
Protect your baby from dirt and germs on shopping carts or restaurant high chairs with the Summer Infant Cushy Cart Cover. The removable bolster/positioner provides extra support and comfort for a smaller baby while keeping your little one clean and germ-free. A vinyl pocket is included to protect your smartphone, and there are two loops to attach toys for entertaining your little one. The cover folds compactly making it easy to bring shopping or dining out.
Great for Infants:
The Summer Infant Cushy Cart Cover comes with a removable positioner to keep your little one sitting securely in a standard shopping cart. This cushioned positioner offers full body support on both sides of your infant as well as around his/ her back.
Great for Toddlers:
The Summer Infant Cushy Cart Cover is designed to grow with your child. Simply remove the positioner to provide a clean and comfortable space for any toddler. The vinyl pocket protects your smartphone while keeping your child entertained.
Easily folds into a compact pouch to take on-the-go. This ultra soft, machine washable cover fits most major retailer and grocery store carts as well as restaurant high chairs.
Compare with similar items
Protect your baby from germs on shopping carts or restaurant high chairs with the cushy cart cover. The removable bolster, positioner adds extra support and comfort for a smaller baby while keeping your little one clean and germ-free. The Cushy Cart Cover is 100% polyester. The cushion is filled with a polyester fiber, it is BPA and PBC free, no flame retardants, and it is phthalate compliant.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The pillow came wrapped up inside the cover itself and it had to form itself from being squished.
2. The filling inside the pillow almost feels like that of a goose down blanket. It’s not firm, which I personally like because I can squish it behind my baby and make it fit around her how I want.
3. The pillow does go flat in the back (that’s where my daughter leans back). But again, it can be reanimated if you wanted it to be.
4. Realistically, you probably won’t use the pillow for that long anyways. So use it while you can until baby can sit up on their own.
5. I prefer the straps that come with it because in my head I feel like they’re way more cleaner than those on the shopping cart. Taking the female end of the clip out instead of the male end is way easier.
6. The pocket for a phone doesn’t fit my phone. I have an iPhone 6s Plus. FYI! It’s made for regular sized phones which most people don’t have these days.
7. The loops for toys are kind of small and I had to really jimmy the toy in there. Hindsight - it’s secure as heck!
8. The material is very soft, almost a little too soft. Steering the cart can be tricky because the cover is so soft. But baby loves it.
Bottom line, I love this cart cover. It’s not complicated. The pillow is great for our needs right now, and it keeps baby happy and mom at ease with her not touching the carts.
- it’s comfortable for my baby. She’s 6.5 months old and sits up fine, but wouldn’t do well upright without support for any length of time.
- this cover is pretty big and goes over the entire surrounding area of the cart. I like this because I worry about baby slamming her head onto one of the hard surfaces, and this keeps everything buffered.
- cute! This cover is really cute and has gotten lots of comments/compliments from passersby.
So far I have shopped at the grocery store, Walmart, Costco and Target with it and it worked great for all of them. On Costco’s carts (super wide), the back cushion doesn’t slip down over the cart’s seat back like it does on smaller carts, but this is not an issue at all. The cover is substantial enough to stay put and still does a great job. It looks like it fits fine too (vs. looking like something that is really makeshift and/or mis-sized for use in that cart). Regardless of the extra width, the front part still fully covers the Costco cart’s handles just like it does on other carts. I’ve included a picture of this cover on my Costco cart so you can see what I mean.
The thing that seems ridiculous is the way it’s advertised to fold. I didn’t even try it – I just throw the big blob of cart cover in the car and call it a day.
I really think this is a great cover and would recommend it to friends. It helps my baby stay supported, has room for her to grow, and is a nice soft material. Hopefully this will be helpful to you, the potential cart cover shopper. There are way too many choices out there!
Another great use although it's not what it was intended for, the pad that came with it as a stabilizer we turned sideways to make a crescent moon shape in the grocery cart and that's how our newborn has rode around the grocery store so far. Makes it much easier then taking a bulky car seat in and it's obviously comfy since she's slept the entire time we are at the grocery store every time we set it up like that!
Definitely a great buy and great quality