Summer Infant Deluxe Infant Travel Bed (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- polyester & poly urethane foam
- Light easy fold n go design; Perfect for changing baby and napping on the go
- Breathable mesh allows for airflow and prevents suffocation; Removable toy bar with toys
- Side pockets; Shoulder straps
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Once your child starts rolling over though, you'll need something else.
Our daughter will now roll right out of this travel bed, so setting it on the floor is imperative.
It was great the first 4-5 months though. It folds up compactly, and is easy to put in the car when we visit grandparents or friends. Works great for nap time, or when we're staying out past her bedtime and she's ready to go down. The shoulder strap makes it easy to cary the car seat, diaper bag, and the travel bed all at once.
I actually just ordered a PeaPod to replace this bed, so we can zip her in there and not worry about her rolling away.
1. The material is flimsy. Where it attaches to the velcro has already ripped on the seam. It's not anywhere my son can chew it, and it doesn't look like it will fall apart there, but I can't see it sustaining several months of abuse by an infant.
2. The little toy hanger is cute, but it, too, is pretty flimsy. It comes out easily... easily enough for my son to kick it down onto himself. Probably he won't have it there for sleeping.
3. Our son is nearly 5 months old, 24 inches and 13 pounds - not a big baby for his age. And yet, he'll likely outgrow this by the time he's 6 months - his feet are nearly touching the end. We'll probably have to bring the pack-n-play for the next trip if he gets any taller.
Also note that the bed is only rated for infants up to 15 pounds. After your baby exceeds this weight, the travel bed can be used as a cat bed... see photos. :)
A total waste of $60 when you can get an entire Pack 'N Play for that price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a baby shower gift and it was a big hit! Other pregnant ladies add to their gift registries. It is well made, and doesn't appear cheap. Read morePublished 4 months ago by AJ
this is so amazing!! i used this for so long!! we have done a lot of traveling with our little one and this has been a life saver!!Published 15 months ago by Sarah
I bought it like 2 years ago only used it one time but sure did love it that one time when we went out of town we used this instead of a playpen it really does work for parents... Read morePublished 18 months ago by alexon
Love this! We used it as our baby's primary bed for about 5 months. Travels great, wonderful for on the beach, you can even drape a light swaddling cloth or mosquito netting over... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Dr. Machete
My daughter loves taking and using this wherever she goes, because it's like having a personal bed for your baby.Published on July 21, 2014 by Nia
I did not like this travel bed. It felt very flimsy and poorly made. The sides would fall in on him when he would try to lay in it. We returned it.Published on March 18, 2014 by Amazon Customer
We received this gift for a baby shower and it really served its purpose for us. Our daughter started sleeping in this on weekend trips at 2 months and we used it to keep her safe... Read morePublished on March 16, 2014 by WaterRedwood
excellent product good quality, good for babys in king size bed, is good for travel and family visit , very lightPublished on January 9, 2014 by Milenko Ducic