Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 27, 2017
This is the second monitor from this company that has broken. When the first one went out I decided to give them another chance because I was pretty sure my cat knocked it off the night stand. Now the second one is broken after falling not even a foot. Not durable - invest in a different brand. I called the company both times and they wouldn't do anything for me!
0Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2017
Great quality picture even in the dark. I can watch his chest rise. One thing I do not like is that after awhile the video stops streaming so I have to keep turning it back on. The battery is pretty good too and I think that’s why the video doesn’t stream continuously. The monitor is sturdy, the video feels a tad cheap. I wish it had wireless capability but it’s not needed. Still love this thing!
on June 15, 2016
This is by far the best video monitor you will find for the price point. you can see very clearly in the dark, it is easy to mount and extremely easy to operate. We've had it for about 5 months now and I am not disappointed. I love it just as much now as I did when I purchased it.
on November 23, 2017
I loved the older version of this model but my daughter smashed the handheld monitor one day so I had to buy this as the replacement. The handheld dies so quickly and it seems to “time out” when you shut the screen off (but unit is on) at night. She was crying one night and I heard her down the hall and not through the monitor. I’m super disappointed and I would be returning this if she were a newborn or infant. Now that she’s a toddler and good at getting herself back to sleep I’m not too concerned.
on December 5, 2017
Great range and great picture. I just wish the lowest volume was quieter. I bought an extra camera so I don’t have to take the camera off the wall for when traveling. Very affordable. I’m happy with it and have owned it for a year-and-half now.
on November 19, 2017
Cheap monitor and camera set but you get what you pay for, right? In this case, you get lousy range and anything else that sends and receives signals interfere with this monitor. The only reason it got a 2nd star rating from me is the size of the monitor.
on November 29, 2017
still working after several months. no issues other than it does not always pick up all the sounds in the room.
on April 1, 2017
Great picture and sound just don't like you have to hold the power button so long to turn off and on
on May 7, 2017
This is a great little system. Camera is night vision. With monitor you can zoom in one time or normal view. Has standby where the sound stays on but screen goes dark until u push the standby button again. Has good long battery life. Very sensitive sound with indicator lights. Supports 4 cameras with scan or manual viewing. Pretty good range. It picks up good enough to go through to sets of 8 inch thick real log cabin walls & still reach 30-40 ft beyond that. Nice little system. I also bought another camera for mine. Scan works good.
on May 20, 2017
Just over a year old and now will not stay charged dies even when on the charger in middle of night. Won't stay on when off the charger for more than an hour and a half. Liked the monitor for the first year. It does cut out a little when room is on opposite side of house or you have electronics close by.