Summer Infant By Your Side Sleeper (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Sturdy metal frame folds compactly for travel
- Mesh sides provide clear view of baby and helps air circulate to prevent baby from overheating
- Includes mattress pad and soft, comfortable cotton fitted sheet
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- I really like how one end is fully breathable mesh so I don't have to worry about my baby suffocating. However, I wonder why they didn't make both ends fully meshed. I always have to make sure I put my baby's head on the right side, and I can see people forgetting.
- I expect my baby to outgrow this within the next few months, but was still worth it for the use we got out of it.
- Our baby was 3 months old and unable to completely roll from back to tummy when using this bassinet. Now that she rolls at 4 months, I don't know if this will work well anymore. It might be too confining. Since she is used to sleeping in a regular crib, it seemed like she felt a bit confined at first and, if frustrated, would use her legs to push against the walls and launch/wedge herself into the opposite end of this bassinet. She only did it a couple of times, but it didn't look too comfortable.
- Finicky to fold-up.
- Used an American Baby Mini Crib Sheet (B000O7SR18 with it. If the extra material is tucked underneath, it works very well.
- We don't co-sleep, but I would imagine that it would be easier for co-sleeping if the walls of the bassinet were slightly lower.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bought as a gift for my friends. no bad events. so must be good.Published 26 days ago by Internal Medicine
My bed was a bit too soft for this, it didn't feel steady. My son ended up needing to be held all the time anyway, but it was good for naps in the afternoon with it on the floor.Published 2 months ago by Dani
I swear this has helped keep the PPD at bay.
Our lil girl is a month old and just started easing into going to sleep calmly/staying asleep until it's time for her to bfeed. Read more
This has come in handy for visits to grandma and sometimes at home. I like how it's sturdy but can still fold nicelyPublished 3 months ago by Buyer
We tried a lot of things and besides the swing this is the only thing she would sleep in. Comfortable light and small for easy convenient travel I recommend this to anyone... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
It is a great co-sleeper for infants upto 3 months.It was pretty handy during the first few months of our daughter during nursing in the night.Published 8 months ago by rachel