- File Size: 1575 KB
- Print Length: 342 pages
- Publisher: Bookouture (June 12, 2015)
- Publication Date: June 12, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XJDXDYU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,228 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $8.00 (73%)
Summer by the Sea: a perfect, feel-good summer romance Kindle Edition
|Length: 342 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Their Nan’s 90th birthday finds the family together in one place that used to hold such wonderful memories for them all. So much has passed, and there’s so much they’re still going through, but Faith still doesn’t know if she can truly forgive Casey, or if Casey is really even sorry.
On her first day, Faith meets Jake and can not help falling for him. They have some differences to work out and will they get through it.
Faith is so guarded, so affected by her past that she had built walls around herself, and she was scared of getting hurt. Jake too is haunted by his past, and doesn’t want history to repeat itself. It is also a wonderful story about the love of families, and the need to be there for one another.
Just an awesome summer read. I could not put the book down.
What I found missing was the 'relaxing.' The dysfunctional relationship between Faith and Casey was intense and full of angst. Overall I liked the book very much, I just didn't like being on the edge of my chair worrying about Casey repeating history that Faith has yet to get over and stealing Faith's new boyfriend.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy