- Limited Time Save 30% each on Eye Stain Remover offered by BQI & Bones TM when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code eye1go30 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each bottle of BQI & Bones Eye Tear Remover you purchase offered by BQI & Bones TM. Enter code JulySE01 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code JULYSE01 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by BQI & Bones TM when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code BQIBONE1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Summers Tear and Mucus Natural Stain Remover Gentle Safe and Easy External Use Cleaner! Made in USA
|Sale:||$14.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (6%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Pampered Pooch BEST NATURAL EYE-TEAR REMOVER - Effective gentle Eye-Tear Stain and Saliva & Mucous Stains build up Reduces Chance of Infection Restores Full Luster to Coat Easy to Use!
- Take comfort in doing something good for your pet as well as mother earth. Natural derived ingredients and Green chemistry technology make this Premium easy to use dog eye tear remover that gives your pet angel eyes, keeping the delicate eye area clean reducing the chances of infection. Even the bottle is HDPE 2 recyclable.
- ANIMAL CRUELTY FREE - Dog eye stain cleanser is a natural alternative to harsh altering chemicals ingested that can harm your pet Gives your pet a soothing nice smelling experience each and every time. Naturally derived ingredients Animal Cruelty Free Practices. A portion of the proceeds from each bottle is donated to fight animal cruelty and pet rescue shelters.
- BQI & Bones take pride in supporting USA families with USA made Natural products.Good for US families economy, good for planet, and good for your pet. Manufactured in USA at a FDA-approved facility to ensure quality.
- Review Offers Below. NO RISK - BQI & Bones wants satisfied pets!!!.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Use for pets 12 weeks old External Use Only
The Unique proprietary formula Natural Vegetable Based Ingredient Sources: Unlike other eye-stain removers, EVERY ingredient in this formulation is derived from a natural source.
Natural Ingredient Sources: Coconut oil, sugar alcohols, palm oil, citrus extracts and other ingredients derived from natural sources
1. Shake well before using. 2. Apply 1 capful to cotton swab and gently rub stained areas for a few minutes. Avoid direct eye contact and abrasive rubbing. 3.Use daily until build-up or residue is removed. 4. Continue to apply weekly, to keep clean and stain-free!
Top Customer Reviews
I am including some before and after pictures which show a major difference. I do realize they are not the best, but this little Shih Tzu would rather sit still to let me clean his tear stains than to let me take a picture!
I have been putting this on her eyes for about three days now and am starting to see a difference. After shaking the product, I fill the cap and put a cotton ball in it to soak up the tear remover. I then rub around her eye until the gunk is removed. I repeat on the other side with a fresh cotton ball. The description warns that not all the color will be removed, that some may have to grow out. I plan to continue to use this after her next grooming to keep the stains from happening. Once a week is the recommended usage for maintenance.
Our corgi never had any eye problems as a puppy, and she didn't start to show symptoms until just recently. We initially thought the tearing and staining on the white fur beneath her pretty brown eyes might have been due to an allergic reaction. After his diagnosis, our vet recommended a "hot" compress treatment twice a day (first putting a clean, soft, wet cotton cloth in the microwave, testing it carefully on our own face first, then holding it gently on her eyes until she shakes it off).
He said in addition to the compress treatments and regular washing of our corgi's face, we could also use a special (safe) grooming product designed for pet fur to help with the stubborn, brownish eye stains.
When we asked him for a product recommendation, he gave us an article to read that told pet owners to be sure to avoid certain manufacturers that had received letters of warning from the FDA in 2014 regarding the use of the antibiotic tylosin tartrate, which is not approved for use in dogs or cats or for the treatment of tear stain-related conditions.
It's one of the major reasons I was willing to try this company's product on our corgi, since it does not contain tylosin. I was also very pleased to learn that each of its ingredients is derived from nature, with NO: Preservatives, Sulfate, Parabens, MEA nor DEA. It's also Alcohol Free, Bio-Degradable & Eco-Friendly. Another huge plus in our household's opinion is that it is Animal Cruelty Free & Made in the USA.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It will probably work just fine if I can get the dog to hold still long enough. Initially it worked great, but now he's older and it is harder to much more fussy.Published 2 months ago by JAMS
I really wanted this to work but I am disappointed. After following the instructions and waiting for a specified amount of time, removing the secretions was hard, even with a... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Diana V.
Adequate but something used to clean the eye area should be safe enough to get into the pet's eyes accidentally. This is not.Published 9 months ago by Corky
Worked very well on my Westie, who always had a brown stain around his mouth from food stains.Published 13 months ago by K. Koonce