BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 21, 2017
Kids loved them
on October 21, 2017
Basically an expensive toy prop. Not really even remotely usable
on April 3, 2017
My kids love these binoculars. They are 2 & 4 and they were fighting over them so much that I bought a second pair. Not exactly functional for an older kid that might want to use them for real but for my young kids, they are perfect. They can also withstand a lot of wear and tear. They have been dropped hundreds of times on the sidewalk and still work fine. Highly recommend for a young explorer!
on May 16, 2017
pretty low magnification. For not much more money you can buy real binoculars in a compact size. Will go that route if I have to do again.
on December 27, 2016
I bought these Backyard Binoculars to go with the Backyard Safari Vest I bought for my 6 year old grandson for Christmas. I was not all that impressed with some of the accessories reviews; but the binoculars and magnifying glass were better than I expected. I kind of picked and chose accessories based on reviews left; though I wasn't happy about a lot of the vest reviews, I had to give it a try - I mean how else can you clip all these goodies on.

So those are my views; but it was a BIG success as a gift and all 5 stars based on my little guy soon had everything clipped on and was ready to go!

Enjoy
on January 27, 2013
These are great! I gave them as a gift to a boy who is VERY tough on toys, and his mom said they are standing up well. They are very cute. I paired this gift with books that teach about how things grow outside, so he can go explore!
on June 4, 2017
such a great binocular!!!
I bought it to mu son , now my daughter wants as well.
love the idea they can leave their electronics and actually enjoy exploring the outdoor. great gift idea!!
on February 22, 2014
We used this in conjunction with the Backyard Safari Field Tools kit to give the grandson a professional look as he explored the back forest. He loved it!
on December 8, 2011
Bought this in conjunction with other Backyard safari items. Son loves it in the winter months and comes home "collecting" bugs. The binoculars are decent to let him out and play.
on June 14, 2017
Adorable. My son has the backyard safari vest and these help him complete his backyard explorations. Definitely a toy-- not amazing for actual use as far as an adult or older kid goes!
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question