Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on December 16, 2014
YOU will love this compact small electric 110 Volt cook top. I am using it on my sail boat for dock use only. At sea pans would slide off unless you had gates to hold on cook top. Inverter can easily run this unit due to 110 voltage. However as stated I use this mostly on shore power. Works great in my boat and while this probably is not rated for marine use, I am having no issues with the stove top.

Due to 110 voltage and size of burners it does take a bit longer to get a pressure cooker to start steaming but it is strong enough to get a pressure cooker going. As well it fries and saute food well and boils water well. You can't go wrong for the price looks great installed too.

One draw back if I had any was the plastic control knobs on front of unit right by front burner. Be careful not to let hot pan get to close could melt them. They are not conveniently located it would have been better had manufacturer put them on side away from burner. You can easily buy replacement metal knobs on Ebay to keep this from happening.
on May 12, 2015
I used this inside a hotel room I remodeled. I have used this model in three other rooms as well. Being used in a commercial application like that, I have had not one complaint about them and they still look new after 5 months of use.
on May 9, 2014
This little guy works really well and fits just where we needed it to. Its so cute but it does heat up!
on March 20, 2017
Great product. We're using them in 2 of our small vacation rental units and they are perfect!
on May 2, 2014
Works great. It does what it says. No 220 v either. Works on 110.
Built in really shows up nice.
on July 6, 2015
I've put it in 2 rentals now, they love them!!
on December 19, 2015
Perfect size and functionality for tiny house
on November 25, 2012
Works great. Very nice design. High efficiency. Great quality and finishes. I highly recomend this product.
Price and product are great
on March 24, 2017
This was purchased for a customer's rental unit. Dimensions worked perfectly for this application.
on April 28, 2016
The only problem I have with it is that the two burners are too small so that you have to have both burners on for a big skillet pan. But other than that perfect for an in - law situation apartment. Also recommend buying the Amazon service and replacement warrenty because this is the first product i have bought from Summit and I don't know much about Summit. I have had for 3 months now, so far so good.