- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000CSRAN0
- Item model number: 7184
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2001
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,093 in Software (See Top 100 in Software) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
Summitsoft Wedding Planner Win/Mac
|Price:||$29.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- There is no other product in the market like it.
- Helps the Bride develop a budget
- Helps with Flowers, Colors, Vendors, Attire, Music selections, Invitations, RSVP"s built in calendar and reminders when deposits are due
- Wedconnect allows the Bride and her helper connect across the country in real time and work together on any aspect of the brides big day
- Is a cross platfrom product that will work for both Windows and Macintosh users
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product will allow the Bride and Groom plan every aspect of their big day. Helps with the budgeting and has budget wizards. Helps you design your own Invititations and master guest lists.Helps you design your own table and event layout. Tracks appointments, defines task lists for every one involved.Has a built in scheduler and interactive calendar. Save registry log. Has direct links to vendors and resources.
Top customer reviews
All in all it's decent for a VERY basic wedding planner, but not worth the money.
They just cheat people with old version, and you can't get any support.
We have profs about what we are saying, it's bad and sad that some company dos work like this.
Just find the original author, there you will get update and support.
In the meantime, I spent the money, and the software does not even work! Terrible tech support, and a company that offers no solution to fix software that won't even run...save your money and buy something else.