|Item Weight||1.75 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.9 x 2.8 x 1.4 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||12 Inch Bracket|
Sumnacon Sturdy Folding Shelf Brackets - Heavy Duty White Metal Triangle Table Bench Folding Shelf Bracket 12 Inch, 2 Pcs Folding Shelf Hinge Wall Mounted, Max Load 132lb
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sturdy AND Durable - Made of quality steel with Strong Smooth surface& Precise Action. Max. load approximately 60KG/ 132lb; Size:12.8cm*29cm(5"*11.5"); Hole: approximately 5mm. Note: Folding Shelf Brackets do not come with hardware, you can purchase suitable screws according to your special needs.
- Widely Application - These folding brackets are ideal for many do-it-yourself jobs around the house. You can use steel Folding arms to built a collapsible bench on your backyard fence for additional seating; Use to make a collapsible table for your room; Installed a folding counter in your BBQ trailer; Build a table that folds up from the wall,and so on.
- Space Saving: The hinges lock at 90 degrees. When you want to collapse the table simply press the release arm. Excellent performance suitable for limited spaces when you want a work surface that can be folded down and out of the way. Helps keep your room organized.
- Suitable for shop,stores,workshops,boats,motorhome,backyard,trailer,room,kitchen,blacony,bathroom and household as a support bracket.
- Better Living Environment - It can make your home more clean and tidy after you place a piece of wood board on this Brackets. Meanwhile, it can bring artistic feeling to your house.
Frequently bought together
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
.If you mount your own table THIS is the product. It is PHENOMENALLY strong. The arms fold and stay
put so you won't need to bungee the bottom of you table to stop it from moving around.
.They click into place when extended and easliy fold back down when release lever is pressed.
.Add s fold-down counter top extension for your RV.
.Use these hingers in your motorhome to built a folding table, will be allows you more room when needed.
.Built a small workstation table in your garage using two of these. Easy to lift and unlock to fold down.
.Very stout, easily operated with a very positive locking action.
.Bracket bolts to the wall and hinges outward providing an extremely sturdy support for your table or bench.
.These brackets bolts to the wall and hinges outward to provide an extremely solid support for your bench or table.
.When you want to collapse the table you release a small catch and the arm folds back into the channel which is mounted to the wall.
Maximum Load Weight Can Reach 60kg.
Hole: approximately 5mm
Material:Steel + Baked White Paint
Angle Degree : 90 Degree
2 x Triangular folding bracket ( Not including Board and screws )
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have it in drywall with x12 3/16th toggle bolts.
Installation was simple, though pretty involved. NOT the fault of the brackets, it's just challenging (for someone who is handy but rarely does this kind of thing) to get all the measurements right. I managed decently though, like you can see in the pictures. Check out that level!! Not bad.
Quality of the brackets is solid, they work exactly as intended with absolutely minimal give. The give could well be because of the dry wall installation. The lever "locks" lock in pretty sturdy, definitely good enough for my application. I had my legs up on the table last night and it was sturdy, I put my weight against it as well and it's just fine.
Don't know if these would be good for a work bench where you're hammering (just have no idea, though I think they would be very loud for that and the table might jump up) but for at least my kind of simple small application, it's great.
If you want to try them anyway, I recommend 1. Don't attach the shelving until after the hardware is installed to the wall 2. be sure to leave a 1/2"-1" space between the shelf and the wall 3. Make sure the hardware is in a stud and/or wall anchor and are PERFECTLY level. All kinds of issues arise if any of those things aren't right.
Obviously I didn't use them in the manner they were intended (after my modifications). I have a couple of these that I used for a laundry room shelf and they work fine just holding a 2'x4' piece of 3/4 birch covered in clothes. I wouldn't put much trust in them if you need to hold something heavy. They simply wont do it.