Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 62 reviews
on October 13, 2015
Use this on my motorcycle visor. This is the best I have ever tried, out of 5-8 different brands. Once you get a good coat on the visor, it only takes a small amount to wet the visor and bugs come off easily. I found that with new visors, it is good to give it about 3-4 spray downs and wipes to get the 210 to build up its protection, then the bugs come off amazingly well from that point forward. If you don't pretreat a new visor, you will be in for some hard scrubbing with fingernails until the 210 does adhere enough to achieve this effect. I always use microfiber towel, never anything else on visors as it will scratch. Now I can get a visor to stay unscratched and clean for many years of riding. 210 also does a good job with rain run off and will bead up water well, making visibility much better while riding in hard rain. As good as it gets!
on December 4, 2016
The plastic windshield on my Kencraft center console boat was so hazy I had to look around it to see where I was going. It was so bad I called a local canvas shop to see about getting new curtains. I told him the problem and he recommended 210. Now the windows are clear. I can see clearly now the haze is gone. If you own a boat with plastic windshield this is a must have product. It's saved me big $$$$$$ by not having to replace the curtains. It is worth the money.
on January 19, 2017
I used this product on my new to me boat's vinyl cockpit windows which were very dirty and scratched. I thought I'd have to replace the windows but after cleaning them with the 210 I'll probably get another season or two out of them. This product cleans well but doesn't do much for scratches.
on March 7, 2017
This is a great cleaning product or use it for plastics acrylics and glass sometimes. I also use it on my plastic prescription sunglasses. It does a great job on the big screen flat TV's also
on September 15, 2014
210 was a bit pricey, but recommended by the manufacturer of my new motorcycle windshield.
It does a great job! At speed, water rolls off the windshield and vision remains good. I'm pleased :)
on August 29, 2015
Killer stuff for plastic. None better. I heard they use this to clean fighter jet canopies! If not they should👍👍👍👍5 star+++
on April 21, 2016
This product is by far THE BEST for all types of plastic,acrylic and related materials.
I have used 210 for years,long before it was available online. My business is in the
automotive market. I use 210 on resin coated carbon fiber. In addition,it does wonders
on headlight covers.
on April 3, 2017
NOTHING works better on plastic , vinyls, plexiglas, etc..
on July 10, 2016
I use it for removal of bugs on the plastic windshield of the airplane it works great.. Unfortunately Amazon has it price way to high.. can be bought for 9.95 per can..Amazon was 14.95
on November 11, 2016
love this stuff, use it on ising glass on boat and on glass on cars. really cleans them and helps keep them clean. Really smells and looks like lemon pledge really have to wonder if its the same stuff.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.