Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix, 8 Quarts
|Plant or animal product type||Orchids|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4 x 11 x 16 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Phalaenopsis mix
- It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite
- It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth
- Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature
- It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Miracle-Gro Orchid Potting Mix Coarse Blend, 8 qt.
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds
Espoma OR4 Organic Orchid Mix Potting Soil, 4-Quart
rePotme Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix - (Mini Bag)
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||PERFECT PLANTS||Amazon.com||rePotme Orchid Supplies|
Phalaenopsis orchids are Americas favorite orchid. Their low-maintenance and long bloom life make them especially popular with all growers. From the time the first flower bud opens, the floral �spray� on a Phalaenopsis will remain in bloom for 2 to 3 months. Phalaenopsis orchids will bloom season after season, provided they are properly cared for and periodically re-potted in the right potting mix. It is specifically blended to retain the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to stimulate superior Phalaenopsis plant and root growth. Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix is a wonderfully rich mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite. This professionally formulated potting media nurtures spectacular, colorful and long-lasting Phalaenopsis orchids. This product weight 8 quarts.