Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Sun Dolphin Bali 6-Foot Sit-on-top Kayak
|Price:||$169.97 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight, easy to carry, great for all
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- Open cockpit allows the easiest of entry
- Large, comfortable seating area, paddle holder
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- ***IMPORTANT – phone number is needed to schedule a delivery appointment***
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Perfect for family fun on the water. The Sun Dofin Bali 6' Kayak tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability. It is versatile, lightweight and great for all. Open cockpit allows the easiest of entry and the graduated foot wells are molded in to accommodate paddlers of any size. Large, comfortable seating area and self bailing. Includes convenient paddle holder. Specifications: Length: 72", Width: 24", Height: 8", Weight Capacity: 140 lbs .
***Important information when placing your order***
Please verify address and telephone# are accurate. The carriers will contact the phone number on the order to set up a delivery appointment. If this information is inaccurate, there is a possibility that your order will be delayed or cancelled with a possible fee incurred at the sellers discretion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got this for my 12.5 year old who's about 5' tall and 95lbs. We tossed it in our local large lake in a quieter section. It has nothing whatsoever on the bottom to prevent side slipping. The paddle is a cheap POC but lightweight and does the job. On the kayak he's got 2/3 of it out of the water and it'd be fine with some minor chop and wind or smallish (6" or so) waves. Wouldn't be good on the ocean, in white water or a big lake with big wind and big waves. Its plenty thick enough plastic but I leaned on the bottom of it on the beach and it flexed inward a bit. After he was done successfully paddling around for an hour I put one leg on either side and sat right in the middle. After being a bit tippy I found the sweet spot and with one leg on each side in the water I paddled around for 10 minutes by hand with no trouble. I had about 3" above the water line and I'm 6' tall and weigh 200lbs.
I've seen a regular lake going family with 4 kids bring this to the same lake with some boat wake and plenty of minor chop and their kids from ~4 to ~13 paddle it around with no problems. Its a great mess around boat that you'd have to work at to damage, tip over or swamp. For 80-something bucks its exactly what I need which is an easy to pack small boat perfect for beach play. This is not for adults, even smaller ones. Its not for white water kayaking. Its not for the ocean. Its not for Lake Superior. Its not for paddling miles from where you started and back again. Its to throw in a pickup or SUV and toss in the water at a calm lake for kids up to the teen years to play around with.
I also saw someone comment about boat registration. It has a registration plate on the back. California and as far as I know most if not all other states do not require a boat under 8' with no motor on it to be registered, insured or to pay a boat launch fee.
Most recent customer reviews