2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Sun Dolphin Journey 10-Foot Sit-on-top Fishing Kayak
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great for lakes and rivers and to get to those excluded fishing spots
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- P.A.C. (Portable Accessory Carrier)
- Two flush mount and one swivel fishing rod holders
- ***IMPORTANT – phone number is needed to schedule a delivery appointment***
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Great for lakes and rivers. Lightweight, easy to carry. Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability. Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex High Density Polyethylene. Two flush mount rod holders. One swivel rod holder. Large open cockpit. Adjustable padded seat. Storage compartment. Shock cord deck rigging. Adjustable foot braces.Water bottle holder. Protective thigh pads..
***Important information when placing your order***
Please verify address and telephone# are accurate. The carriers will contact the phone number on the order to set up a delivery appointment. If this information is inaccurate, there is a possibility that your order will be delayed or cancelled with a possible fee incurred at the sellers discretion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Check out some of the modifications I did to the yak to make it more fishing friendly @ www.marinersweblog.wordpress.com/outrigger-build/
A couple of major complaints: This weekend I was out with it and had to drag it back up a small incline to my vehicle, and when I got it loaded up I saw a hole had opened up on the bottom! I felt around it and the plastic in that spot (the "point" on the bottom rear) was thin and flimsy. I've been able to get it patched, but I expect a kayak to be more durable than that. I'm lucky it didn't happen while beaching in the middle of a trip or something.
Also, whenever I get rained on I'd get water inside the body of the kayak. Not enough to sink it, but it was an annoyance to have to drain out every time. I figured it was a hole I hadn't sealed since I'd added some accessories (sonar mount, anchor cleat, etc), but I finally tipped it over with water inside to find where it was leaking back out of, and it was the screw holes the manufacturer had put in. Clearly they did not take the time or effort to properly seal them, but that's what you get going cheap.
Long story short, if you're looking for something to mess around in on a budget, this thing is perfect. If you're going to be getting serious about kayak fishing, save up and get something a little better. After 2 years I'm already looking to upgrade.