2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Sun Dolphin Journey 10-Foot Sit-on-top Fishing Kayak
|Price:||$338.93 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great for lakes and rivers and to get to those excluded fishing spots
- Lightweight, easy to carry.Retractable carrying handles
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- P.A.C. (Portable Accessory Carrier)
- Two flush mount and one swivel fishing rod holders
- ***IMPORTANT – phone number is needed to schedule a delivery appointment***
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Great for lakes and rivers. Lightweight, easy to carry. Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability. Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex High Density Polyethylene. Two flush mount rod holders. One swivel rod holder. Large open cockpit. Adjustable padded seat. Storage compartment. Shock cord deck rigging. Adjustable foot braces.Water bottle holder. Protective thigh pads..
***Important information when placing your order***
Please verify address and telephone# are accurate. The carriers will contact the phone number on the order to set up a delivery appointment. If this information is inaccurate, there is a possibility that your order will be delayed or cancelled with a possible fee incurred at the sellers discretion.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Check out some of the modifications I did to the yak to make it more fishing friendly @ www.marinersweblog.wordpress.com/outrigger-build/
I'm only 5' -10.5" tall and gonna have to remove foot support, they don't extend far enough.
stability on water is pretty bad, at 190lbs. I have to be very careful.. tipping over would be easy.