Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5 AMP Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel, Green
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0?, 15?, 25?, 40? and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- ONBOARD REEL: Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- DETERGENT TANK: Extra large onboard 40. 6 fl oz. (1. 2 l) detergent tank. Water inlet temperature (max) - 104 degrees farenheit
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2030 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 PSI .
- WE?VE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pressure washer is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Promise. We will warrant new, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.
- Please read the manual prior to use as it includes troubleshooting and safety information.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Snow Joe + Sun Joe
Snow Joe + Sun Joe specialize in developing innovative outdoor tools to keep your home looking beautiful throughout the year, whether the snow is falling or the sun is shining. Our expansive line of outdoor power equipment, which includes manual, cordless, and electric tools such as lawn mowers, trimmers, tillers, and snow blowers, aims to simplify your yard routine to make it quick and easy to get your outdoor chores done.
Power And Performance Under Pressure!
Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease
The Sun Joe SPX3001 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow to remove road tar, tree sap and insect splats from cars, grease deposits from concrete, heavy mildew, oil and rust stains, caked on mud and more.
Other premium features on the SPX3001 include an onboard hose reel, a 20-foot high pressure hose and 35-foot power cord, garden hose adaptor and TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged.
- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and Soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Onboard reel keeps 20 ft (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
40.6-Fluid Ounce Detergent Tank
Comes equipped with an extra-large 40.6-fluid ounce (1.2-liter) onboard detergent tank – perfect for blasting dirt and debris.
Includes a 20-feet (6-meter) onboard hose reel for quick and easy clean-up and storage.
Includes a 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adaptor, needle clean out tool.
Frequently Purchased Accessories
25-Foot High Pressure Extension Hose.
10-inch Surface, Deck and Patio Cleaning Attachment for SPX Series Pressure Washers.
Rotary Wash Brush Kit for SPX Series Pressure Washers.
Quick-Connect Turbo Head Spray Nozzle.
|GPM (max)||1.76 gpm||1.76 gpm||1.76 gpm||1.76 gpm|
|Motor||14.5 Amp/1800 Watt||14.5 Amp/1800 Watt||14.5 Amp/1800 Watt||14.5 Amp/1800 Watt|
|Weight||31 lbs||32 lbs||27.8 lbs||32.4 lbs|
|Quick Connect Spray Tips||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pressure Select Technology||-||-||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
POWER AND PERFORMANCE UNDER PRESSURE! Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease! Packed with a powerful 1800-Watt/14. 5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX3001 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1. 76 GPM of water flow to remove road tar, tree sap and insect splats from cars, grease deposits from concrete, heavy mildew, oil and rust stains, caked on mud, and other stubborn yard and garden gunk and grime. The Pressure Joe SPX3001 comes equipped with an extra large 40. 6 fl oz. (1. 2-liter) onboard detergent tank - perfect for blasting dirt and debris off your windows, cars, RVs, boats, ATVs, trailers, siding, barbecues, and more. Its 34-inch extension spray wand rear wheels provide maximum maneuverability and easy access to tight spaces such as beneath decks, behind grills, gutters and patio furniture as well as the undersides of automotive vehicles and heavy gardening equipment. Customize the adjustable spray to suit your cleaning task with Pressure Joe's five Quick-Connect spray tips (0 Degree, 15 Degree, 25 Degree, 40 Degree and Soap). Other premium features on the SPX3001 include an onboard hose reel for quick and easy clean-up and storage, a 20-foot high pressure hose and 35-foot power cord, garden hose adaptor and TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged. Pump Type: Wobble-Plate Piston. The SPX3001 comes with a full two-year and is CSA listed. Please read the manual prior to use as it includes troubleshooting and safety information.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Move forward to this last week when a friend that borrowed it to do his roof returned it just to say it never worked for him. OH oh... This was October 5th and I was quite sure it was out of warranty, further confirmed by order date of Sept 26th. Imagine my pleasure when I find out it has a 2 year warranty.
So, today I call the service department and after a pleasant (yes, pleasant) 7 minutes on hold....they have entertaining messages throughout your time on hold I was greeted by Trish. Never did she ask for model, serial number, my phone... only what the problem was. After some brief testing it was confirmed that it is definitely broken and replacement was on the way along with label for the return at their expense for the broken one.
Ya, maybe the product should have lasted, maybe I should be ticked that I am unable to clean the carport today....but the level of their service was such that I can forgive any inconvenience.
Good job Trish of Sun Joe.
Looked under the unit and water was pouring out from inside the unit even with the unit stopped. Unplugged the unit and turned water off. Tried turning water on again and got a stream of water coming out from the unit.
Will be contacting amazon to return.
***Updated to 4 stars as I returned and received a new unit. This one has worked great for multiple purposes I have used it. Would give it 5 stars if it wasn’t for the first unit breaking so quick.
Update 4/10/17,Contacted sun joe support 3/30/17 and they were really helpful, I have received a new sun joe 4/7/17, to replace mine, very nice customer service.
Top international reviews
- THE PRICE; Home Depot sells the same one for $350
- pressure hose reel makes tidying REEL-easy (don't hate me); make sure the pressure is released before spooling
- the included nozzles and quick connect feature seem to be of good quality, time will tell
- A previous reviewer mentioned this, and that is the wheels have a feeling like you're pushing something that's not meant to be pushed or has a motor attached to it. In other words, the wheels don't move freely as, say, the ones on a garbage bin.
- hose is very rigid and it is "hard" to reel in/out.
- Reel and handle are a bit flimsy for the stiffness of the hose.
- hose and power cord are on opposite side, while it might make sense, when you move around with the unit, you are always fighting with either the hose or the power cord.
El empaque y el producto en sí, llegó en excelente estado por parte de Amazon. Al momento de desempaquetarla se siente todo de calidad, tiene un buen peso tanto como la máquina como la pistola, sientes que fue hecha con buenos materiales.
Ahora hablando del tema de interés en realidad, su manera de trabajar. Me ha funcionado increíblemente bien. Hasta el momento la he utilizado para trabajo doméstico sencillo, lo que es lavar las paredes de mi casa, sus ventanas, inclusive he podido limpiar a manera muy profunda el piso de cemento que tengo en mi patio, queda del tono gris que tiene al momento de estar recién puesto. Pero para lo que más le he dado uso es para lavar mi carro. La acoplo con una lanzadora de espuma con conexión de 1/4 y deja mi carro con una espuma espesa. Puedo limpiar mis rines sin necesidad de tallarlos con algún trapo o cepillo, fácilmente cae toda la suciedad por la presión que tiene.
No puedo dejar de recomendar que compre la gente hidrolavadoras, sobre todo está SunJoe. Hasta el momento es una experiencia positiva.
Update May 2018: I took a star off as the first time I used it this spring it tipped over and now the handle to wind the soool for the hose broke right off.
If I were to do it again I’d get a shorter unit, this upright tips too easy and breaks also too easy.
UPDATE may 2018. Unit didn’t want to turn on this spring and water leaking from underneath. Contacted customer service and explained what’s wrong. Without hesitation they are sending me a replacement. Very important to register your snowjoe/sunjoe product
I will only talk about the cons since it's what people care for.
- Short hose length (purchased an extension for twice the length 40$)
- Reeling can get annoying
- Garden hose connector leaked immediately (Purchased a quick connector replacement 15$)
I don't really care for any of those cons. They don't affect me. It's such a versatile pressure washer at such a low cost that it was very much worth the purchase. So far so good after 10 good uses.
The plastic hook that was supposed to hold the electrical cable broke during shipping (as it can be seen in the first picture), I contacted Sun Joe about the issue and they promptly sent a replacement part at no cost!!! But finally I did not put it on, as meanwhile I figured out that it's much more practical to wrap the cable around the handle as you can see in the pictures.
However, the build quality definitely is an issue with this product. The plug that connects high pressure hose to washer handle broke after first time I used it. They seem to use proprietary connector so I guess I'll be ordering replacements from US amazon.
EDIT: Turns out their warranty service is very good. Contacted them and got a replacement part sent out almost immediately.