Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sun Mountain Speed Cart Seat for V1, V2 or E cart.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 11, 2007
If you walk when you play golf, it's always nice to occasionally give your legs and back a rest. The Sun Mountain push cart is a great way to transport your clubs and the easily installed seat lets you rest for a few minutes anywhere on the course. This spring-loaded device doesn't add noticeable weight and it's out of the way until you're ready to use it. For a little over $20 it's a welcome addition, especially on the back nine.
on July 8, 2007
Seat arrived properly packaged in a timely manner. This was an easy installation and the seat functions great. Nothing like being able to take a load off your feet while you wait on the tee box or in the fairway.

Seat installation has no effect on the foldability or storage of the cart.
on April 23, 2016
Cool feature to add to the cart. Instructions fail to tell you how to make the final adjustment. Once you get everything "in", you have to press down on the spring so that the end cap will catch on the little button to be held in place. Seat works well, and isn't in the way when folded back and not in use.
on July 9, 2014
This was is such a great concept. I have been using this for three summers now and I absolutely love it. It does take a little getting used to as you have to figure out the balance. However, once you figure it out it is great for those long slow rounds of golf we have all come to know. I get comments on it all the time when I am out golfing. And just so you know I am a big girl and it holds my weight just fine. Overall, a great investment for your cart.
on May 4, 2010
The Sun Mountain Speed Cart V1 Cart Seat is a great product. It easily mounts and is sturdy enough. It is a single leg seat mounted in vertical position. As you sit on it, the leg & seat drop until the leg hits the ground. It pops back up when you stand up. It's light weight and the seat folds parallel to the leg when needed. It creates no problem stowing in the car. The seat is small but adequate, for me anyway (5'9', 195 lb). Some care must be taken when sitting to avoid leaning toward the handle of the cart to avoid tipping, and sitting down hard (no padding). Not as comfortable as a bench or a golf cart but much better than standing when waiting for your fairway or approach shots.
on April 15, 2016
Installs fairly easily. The bracket for the seat goes OVER the existing bracket; no need to remove that bracket. Be careful when sitting because it can topple. I fell over on cement (with front tire brake on) but seemed more stable on grass. I does seem to help preserve a little energy and rest the back.
on October 6, 2012
This is a great product. I have 3 Sun Mountain Golf Carts of verying age, and have placed these Seats on all three of them. I Golf a lot (at least every other day) and they really come in handy particularly on the very slow days.
on January 3, 2013
This is a wonderful seat for my golf cart. I have a bad back and this cart comes in handy for when I want to take pressure off my back and still walk the course for exercise. Also great while waiting on slowbees to get going...lol
on January 1, 2016
This seat did not work for my V1 Speed Cart. The holes on the metal bracket did not line up with the wheel fitting. Even after making 'modifications' to the wheel fitting to get the metal bracket for the seat to fit, it put the seat at angle. That angle was enough that any amount of weight on the seat caused the entire cart to tip over. I am in the process of returning it now.
on September 8, 2012
I saw The seat on another type cart. When I looked to see if Sun Mountain had them I thought I would try it. Since I walk a lot on my course it comes in handy waiting betwen shots. A few other guys have bought them too and we really like them.