|Print List Price:||$39.95|
Save $29.96 (75%)
Sun Position - High accuracy solar position algorithms - a resource for programmers and solar energy engineers (VB.Net Programming by Example Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 128 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Sun Position - High accuracy solar position algorithms - a resource for programmers and solar energy engineers (VB.Net Programming by Example Book 2)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Without access to the code, the book is pretty much worthless since all the dialog is about the code and NOT about the astronomical origins of the code, which is Meeus's book "Astronomical Algorithms", among others. I have tried to contact the author about getting the code, but have been unsuccessful.
Craig follows up by providing step by step examples of each calculation into a Visual Basic program. Additional information is provided on setting up Visual Basic Express, and some common debugging tips are also included. This book is a sun-tracker's resource! It is a must-have for anyone working in solar energy, meteorology, atmospheric sciences or other related fields.
Vi Brown, Principal & CEO, Prophecy Consulting Group, LLC, Mesa, AZ
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Tools
- Books > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Star-Gazing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Astronomy & Space Science > Star-Gazing