Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sun Signs Moon Signs: An Astrological Guide to Your Secret Self
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 21, 2001
Great book! My copy bought new in 1978 is in two pieces and is only held together by my will. I was hoping to replace this with a new updated version as the moon sign tables only go up to 1978. It is remarkably accurate ( I too am "A wolf in sheeps clothing"). Jefferson Anderson, if you're out there how about updating this great little book? I highly recommend this to anyone interested in astrology.
on August 11, 2001
Why is this book out of print? I've been an astologer for over 30 years, and you don't often come across an astrology book the likes of this one. Shockingly accurate, perceptive commentaries,dealing with the true underself, with a point of view that is both absolutely illuminating, and full of depth. I am going right now to the search engines to see what other information I can get on this author to further my own knowledge.
on January 28, 1998
This is a great astrology book, should be considered a classic. Gives each combination a title (I'm the "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing"), and is so accurate, it even convinced my former husband, who previously thought all astrology was @#$$%^&&**((())! If you're not an astrology buff (or if you are), but want to understand everyone you know better, read this book!
on January 19, 2001
So sorry to see this book is out of print. It is fantastically accurate ---by far the most accurate astrology book I have ever owned. Most people find themselves readily!
on May 24, 2008
I found this Dell book in Boston in 1979 or 1980, and have never seen it in New York. A few years ago, I searched the Internet for Jefferson Andersen and found nothing. I am thrilled to see these favorable reviews and book offers today! It is a great book, and undeservedly unknown! The author is/was perceptive and terrific - did he write anything else? The well-known and properly revered Grant Lewi wrote a book on the same topic. That book is very good, but Jefferson Andersen's book equals it. Its quite different readings offer a terrific complement to the Lewi book, and often outdoes it. (It concentrates solely on the Sun-Moon combinations, unlike the Lewi book, Heaven Knows What, which also offers planetary aspects with an unusual code system instead of symbols - intended for ease of use or ease of printing, but unfortunately more difficult to use than the conventional symbols.)

I'm so glad that I don't have to scan my Andersen book - if it crumbles, I'll just have to pay $110 or $200 to replace it. But who will bring Mr. Andersen's work to the attention of major astrologers? I have never seen him referred to in any bibliographies or articles - I think he is really unknown.
on September 9, 2013
All I had to go on were the legendary reviews already here. I recently obtained a copy.

I've been an astrologer for 40 years.

It really is -- and deserves to be called -- a classic.

The comparison to Grant Lewi is apt. A definite portrait, recognizable in those nearest and dearest, said in a unique way. Pithy, with a very high batting average, as long as you realize that planets conjunct angles, which this book doesn't address, can strongly modify, and even completely reverse statements he makes.

It's a terrible loss of knowledge that the book is so unavailable.

It belongs on Kindle.
on September 14, 2004
This book provided hours upon hours of fun with friends as we would analyze each person's profile for accuracy, with insightful, entertaining results. I was a skeptic about astrology before this book. I wrote to Bantam Dell with the request that the book be published again. Maybe if they received enough requests they would do it. The book deserves another run! (I'm Mr. Nice Guy-Taurus/Libra)
on August 26, 2006
This is a very accurate book which lists all the personality profiles for each of the twelve sun signs, with each moon sign taken into consideration: thus there are twelve personality profiles for each sun sign, making a total of 144 in all. I have been studying astrology for years, and I have to say that this is one of the most accurate books on the subject that I have found; there are only a handful of astrology books that I keep nearby at all times and this is one of them.

BTW, um...I just looked at the prices for this book used. Unbelievable. Is it really that rare? I bought this book a couple years ago in a used book store for about $2 in great condition. It is just a small paperback and I find it hard to believe it is rare enough to warrant such high prices for a used copy. Sheesh, truly exorbitant.
on June 27, 2015
This book is a gem. It's a shame that it is out of print. I'm glad I was able to buy it before the prices skyrocketed again. The descriptions in here are accurate, especially for me (Pisces Sun, Leo Moon: The Character).
on February 29, 2016
I first bought this little paperback in the 70's for about $2; it is amazingly accurate! When I read about me "the mundane details of life truly annoy you", I was hooked. I too don't know why it's out of print and where is this Jefferson Andersen anyway?
So, a few years ago I tracked down a copy on amazon and can't believe I think I paid $80 for it!
But, I have no regrets, it's worth it!