Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.06 shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
Sun Star H1001 1:18 1963 Aston Martin DB5 British Racing Green
|Price:||$51.59 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1963 Aston Martin DB5 British Racing Green 1/18 Sunstar 1001
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- It looks good. Nicely detailed (for a casual collector or as a toy), the front wheels turn with the steering wheel, the doors and front/back hoods open. If you're a serious collector, you'll want something more like what Amalgam is making. Of course, then you'll also pay in excess of 100x the price of this one.
- It's solid (with exceptions - see below). The car is diecast (i.e. solid metal body), with rubber tires, and will withstand the average play handling very well.
- It rolls well and doesn't have a lot of friction to stop it quickly. That is, you can either just collect it, or use it to play with.
- It has a very nice (size and weight) feel when handling it. That prolongs the fun factor, which is hard to achieve with many kids these days.
- Some parts break off easily - the mirrors broke off within the first 30 minutes of play. For my case, not a big issue, the car still rolls and looks great, so its function as a toy is not affected.
- After some play/handling, the doors/hoods won't stay open or closed like they used to. They still close all the way, but open a lot easier (don't "lock" into the closed position), and the doors will fall back into the closed position due to the same lack of locking.
Whether the good outweighs the bad is, naturally, based on your preference and use case. In my case, after all is said and done, the car is still a lot of fun to have and play with, and I'd very likely buy it again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic model with incredible detail to most other models I own. Fun to drive around but can also be a very nice display car. Very satisfied with the overall quality.Published on July 3, 2011 by Barbara Jo Small