Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sun System HGC906298 Flower Power 315 Watt Grow Light 120/240 Volt-ETL Listed for LEC Or Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) Fixture Only No Lamp, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Highly reflective textured aluminum insert for excellent output, uniformity and diffusion.
- Compact unit has a low profile making it great for small spaces such as tents as well as larger growing areas.
- Dual power inputs easily switch voltage from 120 to 240 volt power. 8 foot 120 volt power cord included.
- Operates on 60 Hz low frequency, square wave, making this magnetic ballast highly efficient and designed specifically to drive LEC/CMH lamps at sustained peak performance
- Designed to run highly efficient agriculturally engineered CDM-T 315 watt lamp - not included
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Features & Benefits
A Light That Plants Will Love
Compact design provides the perfect light spectrum for growing your own vegetables, herbs, and flowers all year long.
Excellent Output and Reflectivity
Highly reflective fixture has a 95% reflective textured aluminum insert for excellent output, uniformity, and diffusion.
Maximize Your Growing Power
Listed at 1.95 photosynthetic photon flux per second (PPF), Sun System CMH fixtures are a very efficient light source (when paired with a Philips CDM lamp). You get higher return in yield while consuming less energy.
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Complete System / Kit||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Use With Reflector|
|Light Fixture Dimensions||15L x 9.4W x 4.3H||21.6L x 17.3W x 9.6H||16.9L x 10.6W x 5.1H||32L x 20W x 9.4H||23.9L x 22.6W x 7.4H||N/A|
|Max Wattage||150W||315W||315W||1000W||1000W||600W - 1000W|
|Lighting Parameter||2000K (Lamp Included)||3100K (Lamp Included)||3100K or 4200K (Lamp Not Included)||Lamp Not Included||Lamp Not Included||N/A|
|Voltage||120V||120V||120V - 240V||N/A||N/A||120V - 240V|
|Power Cord Length||7 feet||6 feet||8 feet||15 feet Lamp Cord||15 feet Lamp Cord||8 feet|
Compare with similar items
Sun System Flower Power 315 watt Light Fixtures utilize cutting edge Light Emitting Ceramic brand technology. The fixture has a 95% reflective textured aluminum insert for excellent output, uniformity and diffusion. This compact unit has a low profile making it great for small spaces such as tents as well as larger growing areas. Dual power inputs easily switch voltage from 120 to 240-volt power. Simply unplug detachable 8 foot 120-volt power cord (included), and turn power plate around for 240-volt power and plug in a 240-volt power cord. (240-volt power cord sold separately, Part #HGC903082). Unique open-rated lamp construction, including a ceramic arc tube contained in a protective quartz glass shroud with PGZX18 base, reduces radiant heat from the arc tube and makes this suitable for open rated fixture use. Includes V-hangers for hanging the fixture securely.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Obviously I will be returning this piece of junk but now I'm out $150+ on two burnt out Phillips 4200k CMH bulbs.
RUN AWAY FROM THIS LIGHT!!!!!!
Other reviewers mention that they've had problems burning out bulbs, but I suspect they were not using the correct bulb. Owner's manual for this light clearly state that it is only compatible with PAR PRO LEC 315 Watt bulbs. If you use the correct bulbs you shouldn't have any problems, and if you do it would probably be a warranty issue which is one benefit of buying from a reputable brand like Sun Systems.
I think this light is a great value for an entry level CMH/LEC all-in-one. There might be some other comparable 315w CMH lights out there for a few bucks less, but this Sun Systems has a few things going for it that I think make it a solid pick, and ultimately swayed me into buying it:
- Sturdy build quality: I'm not worried about bending or denting anything when handling the light.
- Reputable Brand: Sun Systems has been in the industry for years and stands behind their products.
- Looks good: While not important for most buyers, this light looks a lot better than comparable ones. I'm not running a commercial operations, so it's nice to have something that looks at home in my home instead of an unpainted, light emitting, sheet metal sculpture.
Ultimately I'm glad I picked this up, it's an awesome light for a small, at home indoor grower. Just make sure you get the right bulbs if you do pick this up:
- PAR PRO LEC Brand 315 Watt 4200K (Veg)
- PAR PRO LEC Brand 315 Watt 3100K (Flower)
The only downside is larger bulbs like hortilux do not fit in the fixture.