Sun2Solar Crystal Clear 16-Foot-by-32-Foot Rectangle Swimming Pool Solar Heating Cover Blanket - 12 Mil
|Price:||$98.91 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAVE ON HEATING COSTS: Sun2Solar clear solar blankets are made from a film of thousands of tiny bubbles, which work together to collect and retain heat in your pool at night and on those chilly days. The clear color allows the sun’s UV rays to penetrate deeper into your swimming pool for warmer water temperatures. Pay less and swim more.
- MINIMIZE WATER EVAPORATION: The use of a solar cover helps in preventing up to 95% of pool water evaporation. When not enjoying a refreshing swim, keeping your pool covered lessens the vast amount of water lost into the environment. Fill up your swimming pool less and enjoy it more!
- HEAT RETENTION: After everyone has called it a day with wrinkled fingers from too much fun in the sun, make sure to place this solar cover back atop the water. Don’t lose all of that warmth generated throughout the day when the sun sets. Assure your pool’s temperature does not drop too much by protecting it at night through use of a solar blanket.
- JUMP INTO WARMTH: Show friends and family your bravery by jumping in without the standard toe dip. Enter the swimming pool confidently knowing the Sun2Solar solar cover has kept the water warm just for you. It’s easy to put on and take off allowing more time for showing off.
- TRIM TO FIT: Your pool may be uniquely shaped and getting the right fit is as easy as finding a marker and sharp pair of scissors. Have the bubbles facing down to the water and trace a line on the cover showing where you should cut off the additional material. Do so confidently knowing this won’t affect the manufacturer’s warranty---they understand.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Sun2Solar Crystal Clear 16-Foot-by-32-Foot Rectangle Swimming Pool Solar Heating Cover Blanket - 12 Mil
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Save More On Pool Supplies||BestChoiceproducts||Amazon.com||In The Swim Pool Supplies||Amazon.com||Pool Supplies Superstore|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.5 x 6.7 x 107 in||16 x 56 x 16 in||—||16 x 32 x 1 in||—|
|Item Weight||—||19.2 lbs||32 lbs||—||16 lbs||45 lbs|
|Size||16-feet x 32-feet||21'||16x32ft rectangle||16 x 32 ft. Rectangle||16' x 32'||16 ft x 32 ft|
Clear Covers are a pools best friend! The purpose of a solar blanket is to allow the MAXIMUM amount of sun's rays to penetrate to the greatest depths of your pool. In tests, the clear cover has been shown to be the most effective method for providing passive solar heating in your pool.
- Made from durable resin material
- Constructed with thousands of small air bubbles to capture and transmit heat from the sun to your swimming pool
- Helps prevent up to 95% of pool water evaporation, thus reducing heat loss at night or on cloudy days.
- Blocks undesired dirt and debris from your pool
- Made in North America
NOTE: When placing this solar cover on your pool, make sure it is placed bubble-side down, ensuring the cover will heat your pool effectively.
8 Year Limited Warranty / 2 Year Full
Disclaimer: Please note that solar covers may come with 2-inches - 11-inches of overlap to allow trimming to fit your pool - Trimming will NOT void any warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, how good goes it work?
A lot better than I expected. I put the cover on the pool at approximately 8am. The floating thermometer registered 62 degrees. By the end of the day, the pool registered 68 degrees. Please note that I am using a floating thermometer and the top layers of the water warm faster than the bottom layers. After about a week of use, and moderately cold weather the pool got to 72 degrees. Yesterday we had a nice, hot day the the thermometer registered 80 degrees.
Before I got the cover no one in their right mind would have gone in the pool. Last weekend we had the family over and the pool was very popular. If this cover only lasts one season, I would be happy.
I am a new pool owner without a lot of experience, so I had no idea on what to expect. But this was a good buy.
I've looked into hearing the pool from gas heaters to heaters mounted on the roof. I decided to give the solar blanket a try because it was within my budget.
Before installing the solar blanket, the pool was 71 degrees which is too cold for swim. The first day after installing the solar blanket the pool climbed up to 74 degrees. The next couple of days the weather was in the high 80s. The pool climbed 76, 78, and 80. The highest it reached was 86.
I would've never imagined my pool ever getting this warm without expensive equipment and a large utility bill.
The solar blanket was easier to cut then I had thought. Used a new scissor and it sliced it like a hot knife through butter.
The instructions and explanation of warranty was well written. I will definitely purchase this again!
The biggest challenge is figuring out the best way to remove it for pool use. Folding it is not that easy and it kind of ends up in a wad on the deck.
Good product well worth it. We will see how long it lasts.