- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
4-Year TV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
SunBriteTV Outdoor TV 55-Inch Veranda 4K Ultra HDTV LED Black - SB-5574UHD-BL
|Price:||$1,999.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WEATHERPROOF OUTDOOR TELEVISION - SunBriteTV 55" Veranda Series 4k UHD LED TV is optimal for full-shade outside living areas like a covered patio or screened gazebo.
- UPGRADED ULTRA HD 4K SCREEN - SunBriteTV Veranda offers a premium 4K UHD screen with direct LED backlight and is up to 30% brighter than indoor TVs to deliver a breathtaking, vivid picture in outdoor environments.
- RUGGED CASE AND COMPONENTS DESIGNED FOR PERMANENT OUTDOOR INSTALLATION - SunBriteTV's durable aluminum case protects against rain, snow, extreme temperatures, dust, salt, and insects; compared to the lightweight, vented plastic of typical indoor TV cases.
- INCLUDES SPEAKERS - Veranda Series includes built-in speakers and a generous media bay for popular streaming devices.
- SUPPORTS CONNECTIONS FOR MULTIPLE MEDIA SOURCES - HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to help ensure compatibility with 4K sources and streaming services; equipped with 4 HDMI and 2 USB inputs for variety of connectivity options.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SunBriteTV Veranda is the True Outdoor Television for Full-Shade Applications Like Covered Patios and Screened-In Porches
Designed for full-shade applications like a screened-in porch or covered patio, the SunBrite TV Veranda series provides the premium benefits of an true outdoor TV. With a 4K Ultra HD screen that is up to 30% brighter than a typical indoor TV, Veranda brings an incredible picture to outdoor shaded living spaces. This Veranda model includes built-in speakers, and Veranda protects its components with the same rust-proof aluminum exterior casing and a weatherproof cable entry system found on SunBriteTV's more premium models.
- Veranda Series – the outdoor TV designed specifically for fully shaded areas like covered patios and screen-in porches
- Engineered for Outdoor Viewing - the premium 4K Ultra HD high-brightness screen with direct LED backlight is up to 30% brighter than typical indoor televisions
- Guards Against the Elements – the powder-coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air
- Extreme Temperature Functionality - Veranda Series can perform in a temperature range of -24 to 104°F
- The Veranda Series case offers a large media bay (for streaming media devices) and an innovative weatherproof cable-entry system.
Screen: 55-inch Diagonal Color Active Matrix TFT LED
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 UHD
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
VESA Mounting Pattern: 400mm x 400mm
TV Dimensions: 50” W x 29 “ H x 3.86” D
Accessories Included: Weatherproof Remote Control
Speakers: 20 WATT internal speakers
TV Weight: 51 lbs (23.1 kg)
Optional SunBriteTV weatherproof accessories NOT included with television:
- Dust cover
- TV stand
- TV wall mount
This Veranda 4K Series TV is a true outdoor television for fully shaded viewing areas. For partial-sun and high ambient-light outside installations, the SunBriteTV Signature Series is a great choice. And for full sun, SunBriteTV recommends its Pro Series.
ENGINEERED AND OPTIMIZED FOR OUTDOOR TV VIEWING
SunBrite Offers Legendary Outdoor Screens
Most indoor TV screens aren't engineered to perform well in brighter outdoor settings; resulting in in a poor outdoor viewing experience. The SunBriteTV Veranda series televisions are up to 30% brighter than typical indoor televisions.
Veranda outdoor televisions feature a premium, 4K UHD high-brightness screen, making them ideal for full-shade areas like a covered patio or screened-in porch. The direct LED backlight delivers an ultra-bright, dramatic picture detail that many indoor TVs can't produce.
TRUE OUTDOOR TV GUARDS AGAINST THE ELEMENTS
Durable Aluminum Casing Protects Against Weather
Made for permanent outdoor installation, the elements have nothing on the durability of this TV. Outdoor-safe, water resistant, and resilient; the powder-coated aluminum exterior protects against rust while shielding the internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
Extreme Temperature Functionality
Built for outdoor weather, the SunBrite Veranda TV series can operate efficiently in extremely low- and high-temperature environments (-24°F up to 104°F). When not in use, this outside TV can be stored in temperatures ranging from -24°F to 140°F.
PROFESSIONAL-GRADE FEATURES FOR IDEAL INSTALLATIONS
The Veranda series comes with built-in 20W down-firing speakers for an all-in-one sound solution. And, if you want to add an external audio system for even greater punch, it’s easy.
The Veranda series supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to help ensure compatibility with the latest 4K sources and streaming services, and is equipped with 4 HDMI and 2 USB inputs for various connectivity options. A rear IR receiver located in the cable compartment keeps the IR emitter hidden and protected.
Weatherproof Cable Entry System
Cable hookups are easy with SunBriteTV’s innovative weatherproof cable entry system. Thick gaskets seal out moisture, while the media compartment accommodates most media players, cables, baluns, and extenders.
Seller Warranty Description1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I heavily considered buying cheap TVs with warranties and putting them into an outdoor enclosure. However, the price of the case with fans, heaters, etc., was over $1300. Additionally, you are then watching TV through plexiglass or have to lift the shield up each time you watch. Also, the case doesn't look anywhere near as nice as the aluminum shell installed on the Veranda TV. And the Veranda is noticably brighter than any of the indoor TV's I put outside, despite being in full shade under a patio. The extra brightness makes a huge difference in viewability.
For now, I think I made the right decision, usability is so much nicer with this TV than a TV + cabinet option. The AV pay electric on the back has enough room for most items you would use. I am sendig video and audio through a 4K HDMI balun over a single CAT6 cable from the AV receiver in the house. The balun is not small, and it fits easily.
Considering the price point, the only way I will feel regret is if the unit fails early but outside of warranty.