Sunchips Multigrain Chips, Original, 7oz Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Unit Count||7.0 Ounce|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Includes 1 (7oz) bag of Sunchips Multigrain Chips, Original flavor
- Everyone’s favorite whole grain chip: It’s slightly savory, slightly sweet and totally 100% original
- Made with 100% whole grains
- 30% less fat than regular potato chips
- Made with no artificial flavors or preservatives
From the manufacturer
Sunchips Multigrain Chips
Sunchips snacks are wavy, ripple-y squares full of whole-grain goodness. Grab a bag of Sunchips multigrain snacks in your favorite flavor, and tell your taste buds to meet you at the corner of delicious and wholesome.
- 7.0 oz. bag of Sunchips Original Wholegrain Snacks.
- Slightly savory, slightly sweet and 100% original.
- Enjoy a few as an easy snack.
- 21g Whole Grain per 1 oz. serving. Eat 48g or more whole grains daily.
Everyone’s favorite whole grain chip. It’s slightly savory, slightly sweet and totally 100% original.
- Package Dimensions : 11.9 x 5.9 x 3 inches; 7 Ounces
- UPC : 028400147415
- Manufacturer : Frito-Lay Pantry
- ASIN : B00WHHANMO
- Best Sellers Rank: #127,034 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #240 in Corn Chips & Crisps
- Customer Reviews:
INGREDIENTS: Whole Corn, Sunflower and/or Canola Oil, Whole Wheat, Brown Rice Flour, Whole Oat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavor, and Maltodextrin (Made from Corn). CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These chips will definitely satisfy your crunchy/salty craving. But if I'm going to eat 140 calories worth of something (which is what one serving of these chips provide), I want it to taste GOOD. Something about these chips leaves me wanting more. There's nothing inherently wrong with them, I just want more flavor. These chips taste very benign - not too this way or that way, just somewhere in the agreeable middle. But I want my chip snacking to feel worth it - to offer the most bang for the buck. Unfortunately, this might not be it. If you love the Sun Chips line, I'd go for the French Onion flavor - very similar nutritional content for a much better taste.
Some stats about the package:
- It arrived a little man-handled. If I were shopping for this item at the store, I'd probably chose the one behind this bag.
- That being said, the chips weren't too crushed.
- Expiration date: November 3, 2015
If you'd like more info about Prime Pantry bestsellers, click on my name (PPantryReviews) to check out my website.
As someone who hates salsa, if you haven't given this flavor a try, please do yourself a favor and try it out!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.