- Shipping Weight: 13.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B071VCLT9R
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #712,164 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
SunCore Portable Solar Cooker Oven by Emergency Zone
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sundial indicator to help you know the best angle for maximum heat output and to regulate internal temperature
- Built-in thermometer so you can know how long to cook your food
- Self-contained design allows you to carry everything without having to purchase a carry bag
- Cook in any season, as long as sunlight is available you can use the SunCore oven
- Dimensions: 29"x 13"x 4.5" and lightweight at only 11 pounds, but compact, sturdy and durable,
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SunCore Solar Oven is outdoor cooking with more freedom, possibility, and convenience than ever before! Now all you need to prepare meals while camping, hiking, RVing, or in survival situations is our SunCore oven and the shining sun; no batteries, electricity, or fuel required.
How it Works:
Once unfolded the reflective panels of the Sun Core oven direct sunlight on to the inner vacuum tube, converting the rays into thermal heat. As the rays reflect onto the inner tube, the removable core heats up cooking the contents just like any typical oven.
How to use:
- Release support legs and set oven on stable surface
- Unfold reflective panels until fully extended
- Remove core from inner tube, load with food, and replace in tube
- Use adjustable knobs to direct panels toward sun, the attached sundial allows for optimal positioning to be found for any desired temperature range.
- Cook food just as you would in a conventional oven
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?