3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SunFounder Remote Control Robot Smart Car Kit V2.0 for Arduino Uno R3 Ultrasonic Line Follower Sensor IR Receiver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A complete robot kit based on Arduino - for better learning, an elaborately-written user manual, detailed assembly tutorials, and schematic diagrams are provided.
- With the sample sketches provided, you can control the car remotely via IR module, and make it follow lines, track hand and avoid obstacle.
- Many I/O ports reserved on the Sensor Shield for you to install more sensors for function extension.
- Gives interesting experience of assembly – you can really build a robot from scratch and make it move as you want, which is great achievement!
- Working Voltage: 7V-12V; Size: 280 x 153 x 83mm; Powered by two 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This smart car robot kit is a great platform to get started with robots. What we provide are multiple parts, instructions and code needed, so you need to assemble them by yourself, with the help of the user guide. During the course you can thus enjoy the fun of making! Based on the manual in the kit package, you can make the car all by yourself and then create your own sketch to realize different movements of the car as you want. It supports remote control, line following, hand tracking and obstacle avoidance. For further exploration, a sensor shield is used so that there can be more I/Os from the SunFounder Uno, to which more parts can be connected.
Download the user manual and code needed on our LEARN page:
Package Included 1 Set x Acrylic Plate
1 set x Screws
1 x Tower Pro MG995 Micro Servo
2 x Gear Motor
2 x Driven Wheel
2 x Driving Wheel
1 x SunFounder Uno
1 x Sensor Shield
1 x DC Motor Driver Module
1 x Step-down DC-DC Converter Module
1 x Switch Module
1 x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Module
1 x Line Follower Module
1 x IR Receiver Module
1 x IR Remote Controller
1 x 18650x2 Battery Holder
1 x Ribbon (13cm)
1 x USB Data Cable (1m)
1 set x Jumper Wires
1 x Cross Screwdriver
1 x Cross Socket Wrench
1 x Heat Shrink Tube
2 x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7V) without protection circuit board
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Kit itself was complete and works just like they promise it will. I just do not care for their programming style. If you're willing and able to rewrite the code from scratch, this is not a bad set. Great Quality for the price.
Mechanical assembly more difficult than the electrical connections, so be prepared to do both.
A little disappointed that the car uses angular movement of the front axle. I would have preferred "tank like" forward vs. reverse control of the motors to control movement direction.