|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.6 x 3.5 x 1.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.6 x 3.5 x 1.6 inches|
SunFounder Project Universal Starter Kit V2.0 with New Uno R3 For Arduino Starter Beginner - Including 36 Page Instructions Book
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SunFounder Universal Kit contains several universal components for you to learn knowledge about Arduino and electronics.
- With detailed user manual containing 9 projects, code, Fritzing images, datasheets, and so on.
- The user manual [PDF] can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information.
- Well-designed case for the package for you to store the components after finishing the experiment.
- The latest Sunfounder UNO R3 development board is included.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This kit walks you through the basics of using the SunFounder board in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects. Starting from the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with components.
Code, Fritzing files and datasheets are free to view and download under the LEARN section on SunFounder website.
9 Projects for Beginners
Lesson 1 Button
Lesson 2 Flowing LED Lights
Lesson 3 Buzzer
Lesson 4 Photoresistor
Lesson 5 RGB LED
Lesson 6 Relay
Lesson 7 Tilt-Switch
Lesson 8 Thermistor
Lesson 9 Light Alarm
1 x Project Box
1 x Booklet
1 x Tilt Switch
1 x Photoresistor (Photocell)
1 x Thermistor
2 x Button
1 x Potentiometer (with knob)
1 x RGB LED
2 x Green LED
8 x Red LED
2 x Yellow LED
1 x Active Buzzer
1 x Relay
8 x Resistor - 220Ω
4 x Resistor - 1 kΩ
4 x Resistor - 10 kΩ
4 x Resistor - 100 kΩ
1 x Resistor - 1 MΩ
1 x Resistor - 5.1 MΩ
2 x NPN Transistor (S8050)
1 x FET Power Transistor (2N7000)
2 x Diode Rectifier (1N4007)
1 x Diode (Zener)
1 x Breadboard
1 x USB Cable
65 x Jumper Wires
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1x Motion Sensor (Tilt Switch)
1x Temperature Sensor
One other note is that with this kit I bought the Kindle book: Arduino Workshop: A hands-on introduction with 65 projects. This book has been a big help in how to get up and running, since this is my first time to work with an Arduino. Hope that helps and have fun with your project!
- Prompt shipment coming from US not from Hong Kong which takes a month to arrive.
- Arduino UNO R3 is made in Italy. Quality of this board is really good. Nice mask and all components marked in English,
I tried few sample projects (LED blink and read analog values) and they worked just as expected.
- Drivers and sample code provided on web site.
Some USB interfaces have problem with Windows 8. This one worked with Windows 8 at first attempt.
Not so good things-
- USB cable came with this is too short. I wish they had given at least 3 ft cable.
All in all this is real good deal.
Overall though, you're getting a lot for a little money, and the parts I've had an issue with are cheap to replace anyways. I'd buy it again.
Raise the shipping price and use a better package if you have to STREAMLED.
Otherwise, I tested it and it works. The Seller was more than willing to replace the product if it was defective.