SunFounder RasPad 3.0 - an All-in-One Raspberry Pi 4B Tablet with a Built-in Battery, 10.1" Touchscreen, and onboard Audio for IoT/Progamming/Gaming/3D Printing Projects
|Price:||$259.00 & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $40.00 on this item|
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||10.1 Inches|
|Total HDMI Ports||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【PORTABLE RASPBERRY PI TABLET】An ideal programming Raspberry Pi tablet perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B. RasPad with internal 10.1 inch IPS Pi touchscreen LCD monitor, high resolution of 1280×800 pixels, 10-finger touch, 5 hours long battery life. Easily assembled with 2 steps to get started anytime anywhere.
- 【EXTEND, MIRROR, & ROTATE】By leveraging the HDMI, you can easily extend RasPad with other monitors for better multitasking or mirror your display. In addition, due to triangular structure design and six-axis acceleration sensor, it can be placed flat or upright on the table, or rotate it 90°/180°/270° to give amazing presentations!
- 【RICH ESPANSION INTERFACES】 With all the Raspberry Pi ports, including Ethernet, HDMI, Audio, USB, and Power. All the RPi I/O interface, a customized OS, stereo speakers and many more features for developers to have a convenient hardware-hacking experience, specially designed GPIO Extension and camera holes making users build projects or install cameras for RasPad. You can start programming from anywhere and fun daily work.
- 【ABOUNDANT APPLICATION】Compatible with Arduino, Raspbian, Ubuntu Desktop, Chromium OS, Android and more... Realize A Tablet to Program & A Remote Controller & A Spare Display. Besides programming, RasPad can be as a good Remote Stream Display to make 3D print/ play games/ build IoT projects/ learn Scratch 3.0.
- 【RASPAD3.0 VS Other Computers】As an All-in-one Raspberry Pi tablet, RasPad 3.0 has the better neatness and portability compared with other computers. With great battery management, built in speakers, rotationable use and cover protection. We also added a TF card extension design. Users can quickly replace the Micro SD card without opening the back cover.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- RasPad is a portable tablet tailored for you to start making immediately and working efficiently.
- With better neatness and portability compared with other computers, this is an upgraded, enhanced, and improved RasPad 3.0. An ideal programming tablet erfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi Tablet. What’s more, is that it’s open-source and specially designed for physical computing projects.
- A programmer’s paradise! An open-source, portable, wireless tablet with a straightforward software speeding up your creative journey. Turn your ideas into real-life working projects.
- RasPad with all developing ports available, including Ethernet, HDMI, Audio, USB, and Power. 10.1” multi-touch screen with 720P IPS screen. Equipped with Micro SD, atterystatus,Volume/Brightness Control, and On/off.
- Features 3 x USB 3.0 port, and 5 hours battery potability. Extent RasPad with a side-monitor to double boost efficiency.
Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Tablet
RasPad 3.0 is compatible with Arduino, Raspbian, Ubuntu Desktop, Chromium OS, Windows and more, we also added a TF card extension design. You can instantly swap out micro-SD cards to change OSes without opening the back cover.
Thanks to an iPad like user experience brought to you by 10.1” responsive touchscreen and quick and interactive RPi OS. It is really an ideal IoT project companion as it can help you create millions of applications.
One-stop Learning Electronics and Programming for Raspberry Pi Beginners & Software Engineers. For Raspad, we are preparing some fun examples and putting it together with the online documents, making users know how to use Raspad and what RASPAD can be used for. It provides you a better reading experience, and the SunFounder team has been continuing to improve the tutorials. Now we released an Online Tutorial. Unlike the traditional paper documents or PDF manual, online tutorials will bring a more friendly UI design with good user experience. Most of the operations can be finished in the online documents. Such as programming, you can open the programming software directly and copy the codes or download the code to your computer. You will get the timely update and abundant content from SunFounder in the online documents. Online Manual for your reference: raspad3.rtfd.io
Did we mention endless possibilities!
Build Project via GPIO
The GPIO interface has been retained for super easy connectivity. RasPad boosts your hardware prototype efficiency with 10+ times faster. We make the GPIO open for everyone that you can build fancy projects anywhere anytime.
Raspad 3.0 support Blockly and Python, you can use Blockly to learn programming logic, then work with Python to upgrade your programming skills. Just choose the programming language you love in the RasPad OS, and start by create a new project of yourself.
Creat IOT projects
This is an example of a smart home IOT project, RasPad can remotely control Lamp or more other devices through IOT to build your Smart Home IOT Project.
RasPad 3.0 is an ideal IoT project companion as it can help you create millions of applications. such as Smart Ligtht Switch, Smart Device Control, Smart Curtain Control, Security Cam Control and etc.
As a 3D Printer Monitor
The RasPad 3.0 can be used as a project dashboard, like make a personal datacenter about your 3d printer and the objects that you can adjust your printing process in time and make a record of your creative hacking & printing journey.
Supports the Latest Scratch 3.0
A learning system of RasPad to allow you to explore immersive learning resources and create a tool or instrument of your own. RasPad 3. 0 supports the latest Scratch 3.0.
Step by step guide allows you to transition from beginner to advanced maker in no time.
Start to Play Games
With the 1280*800 high resolution, RasPad 3.0 can provide the high-quality visual experience required for games.
Built in speakers with realistic stereo surround sound and equipped with an acceleration sensor, which can rotate the screen bring convenient for immersive gaming experience and watching movies.
1 x RasPad
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Micro SD Card Extension Board
1 x Fan
1 x FFC Cable
1 x Accel SHIM Module
1 x Heat Sink
1 x M2.5x9 Screw
1 x M2.5x4 Screw
1 x USB Cable
1 x Ethernet Cable
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x Type C Cable
1 x Micro HDMI Cable
1 x Power Cable
1 x Manual
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A little pricey, considering you can get a 20"+ monitor for $100, but it's an IPS display, so it's a bit better than many cheap standard-sized LCDs out there.
The only bad I can say about this thing is the direction of the HDMI and VGA ports. They face up. Why? hooked up to the computer, you end up having to support the cable so that it doesn't put too much stress on the ports over time. It's just a weird setup, and would be better if they faced downward.
By Seether106 on April 10, 2017
Picture is great, viewing angle is great. Plug it in and it just works. Get one and you will not be disappointed.
By Ginga on February 25, 2017
Picture is great, viewing angle is great. Plug it in and it just works. Get one and you will not be disappointed.
One unit developed a problem after several months- half the display was noise. Sunfounder replaced it immediately. Thank you for standing behind your products!
When the tablet is laying down flat, it keeps rotating the screen to portrait mode. The way that it rotates is that the screen flashes off for a second and then turns. I don't know if the accelerometer was off or what, but I just took it out.
I have a raspberry pi on it that's running a server and each morning that I go to check it, it's frozen and I have to restart.
I input a wifi ssid/password and it just doesn't connect. I checked the /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf and for some reason it defaults to labeling the wifi with wpa security. I'm not sure if that's the issue or what but the other day I just sat there for hours trying to connect and right when I was about to leave it decided to connect for no reason whatsoever.
Finally, the UI just looks childish. I tried changing the background and that doesn't work. I tried changing the top bar color and that doesn't work either!
This product doesn't seem production ready in the slightest. I'm hoping that Amazon will let me return it.
First off, it IS definitely an IPS panel. Viewing angles are wide, colors are sharp, darks are dark, etc.
Second, installation of the Pi was mostly a breeze. The HDMI+Power cables were a little stiff/finicky to get shoved back down so I could screw down the Pi, but overall it's a perfectly usable solution to easily and quickly hooking up a Pi with NO visible cable clutter once the shroud is replaced. I used mine to make a combination clock/weather display/picture frame for my house and it's sleek and elegant looking, and best of all, it only has a single power cord with no other cabling of any sort!
I used a Pi 3b+ which works fine. I'm not sure why people are recommending using boost converters to power the Pi, I'm using the built-in microUSB cable and I haven't seen a single voltage warning (lightning bolt) so I'm pretty sure this is delivering solid 5.1V to the Pi. I don't have any peripherals plugged in but most USB peripherals have so little power draw that I wouldn't worry too much.
I'm very tempted to buy a second one of these to put together a portable RetroPi setup - the high quality screen and built in speakers would make for an excellent solution for single-plug retro gaming in a semi-portable form factor.
So why did I deduct a star? For a few small reasons - first off, while you can use a Pi 4, the obvious lack of USB-C means you'd have to deliver power from external. This is a relatively small issue since the Pi 4 is still pretty new, and I believe this screen pre-dates its existence, but it still hurts all the same. Other factors included in the star loss were the lack touchscreen and lack of out-of-the-box usability for alternate Pi models such as the Pi Zero and Pi 3A - you CAN mount a Pi 3A and the HDMI/MicroUSB do line up fine, but the single USB port of the 3A is not accessible with the included shroud, so you either have to leave the shroud off, or use a small USB extender dongle. Also the price was overall a bit high. Yes it's a high quality screen and whatnot, but almost $100USD seems a bit much overall. There were also a few bright spots on the screen indicating minor stress points on the panel from the frame, so the screen is not 100% perfect. I tried loosening some of the screws but they didn't go away, so I'm assuming the stress is from snap-points that can't easily be adjusted. It's not a huge issue, and is mostly visible on a full black screen, but it still brings the overall quality level down slightly.
Still, overall this is highly recommended and I would not hesitate to buy a second one. It is by far the most elegant and effective solution to creating display-based raspberry pi projects. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed for a Pi 4 native version...
Top reviews from other countries
Je le recommande par contre il n’est pas tactile
Pers ce n était pas on besoin