- Save 3% each on Any Product offered by SunFounderDirect when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code XX4UMNKP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on Any Product offered by SunFounderDirect when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code YPHM9UAA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% each on Any Product offered by SunFounderDirect when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 9YUIHXDM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
SunFounder IIC I2C TWI Serial 2004 20x4 LCD Module Shield for Arduino R3 Mega2560
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sunfounder I2C LCD 2004 displays characters of 4 rows with 20 characters in each.
- Working voltage: 5V DC; Dimension: 60×99x22 mm.
- IIC/I2C interface; only takes two I/O ports.
- I2C Address: 0x27 or 0x3F.Compatible with Arduino R3/Mega2560 board. http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=I2C_LCD2004
- Professonal Support: SunFounder customer service team are always willing to solve any question from our customers .Any problem, please contact us on Amazon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With the LCD shield, you can display whatever you want by programming for Arduino board or Raspberry Pi.
Therefore, this is a perfect choice to make your project more interesting and vivid!
- Display: 4 lines x 20 characters
- Backlight: Blue with white character color
- LCD controller: HD44780
- Pin Definition: VCC/ GND/SDL and SCA
- Contrast Adjust: Potentiometer
- Backlight Adjust: Jumper
- Default Address: 0x27, 0x3F
- Working Voltage: 5V
- 1 x blue 20x4 2004 lcd display + I2C serial interface
With IIC/I2C interface, it only takes two I/O port thus saving more for other usages. You can adjust the contrast by the potentiometer at its back. If you don’t want the backlight, you can also unplug the jumper cap at the LCD back.
This is a high-quality I2C LCD 2004 display. It's in elegant blue with white contents displayed. Can display 4 rows with 20 characters for each.