SunJack USB Battery Charger for Rechargeable AA/AAA Ni-Mh and Ni-Cd Batteries
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- RECHARGES AA AND AA NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERIES from most USB power sources: US battery banks, most cellphone USB chargers and laptops. Works well with SunJack battery packs: SunJack 4000 mAh Fast-Charge Battery or SunJack 8000 mAh Quick-Charge Battery.
- PERFECT FOR HOME AND ON-THE-GO USE: Perfect to have at home for all those battery-powered items around the house. Then, take it with you On-The-Go. Great for camping, travelling, the beach, emergency-preparedness kits and many more outdoor activities. Use it with a SunJack Solar Panel and SunJack batter pack to have re-charging capabilities even in remote areas with no electrical outlets.
- SMART CHARGING: Each battery is monitored and charged to capacity separately. Mix and Match different batteries in the same charge. Individual LED indicator lights turn from red to green when each battery is fully charged.
- FAST & EASY: 500mA charge rate charges most Ni-Mh AA batteries to capacity in 4-5 hours without overheating. You can be using that toy or tool quickly without having to search for or buy new batteries.
- SAVES MONEY AND THE ENVIRONMENT: Using rechargeable batteries helps save the environment of old, worn-out batteries and saves you the cost of continually having to buy new batteries.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PERFECT FOR HOME AND ON-THE-GO USE
Recharge AA/AAA Ni-Mh and Ni-Cd batteries from most USB power sources: US battery banks, most cellphone USB chargers and laptops. Works well with SunJack battery packs: SunJack 4000 mAh Fast-Charge Battery or SunJack 8000 mAh Quick-Charge Battery.
FAST & EASY
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
** Original Review **
Had some difficulties. Would not charge some batteries that their native charger would charge. Never did get a solar panel to work with the device. Its PLUS is that one or more batteries can be charged in various combinations. No explanation for the red-green light blinking. I finally learned a fast red blink meant the device was not going to charge the battery (not a compatible battery?) Solid red meant the battery was okay and could be charged. Solid green meant the battery was charged.
- It is absolutely fantastic to be able to charge 1 or 3 batteries. Most of my devices use 3 (headlamps, flashlights).
- I love that I can charge AAAs on the go WITHOUT being tied down to a wall outlet!!
- Charges from my big power bank.
- Non yet.
I am ordering a second one of these chargers so I can charge more batteries at once.
This is the ONLY AAA/AA charger I have found that will 1. charge from USB and 2. charge odd numbers of batteries.
Thanks for making this GREAT charger. Someone has a very good head on their shoulders.
So...I took it apart. One of the components on the circuit board was broken loose. I soldered it back on, and now it seems to work fine.