Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

SunSpire Dark Chocolate SunDrops, 25 Pound Box
Flavor: SunDrops|Size: 12 Ounce|Change
Price:$116.94 - $304.07

on November 17, 2016
Great! They taste good and are a nice alternative to M&M's. They are not as sweet as M&M's and taste different, but in a good way. I was skeptical of the price being significantly less than other sellers, but I think that it is due to the bulk packaging. They put 25 pounds of SunDrops in a single unmarked plastic bag, which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. It would have been much easier to handle and store 5 bags at 5 pounds each.
I ordered them in November 2016, the best by date on the box is September 23, 2017, so I have about year to finish the 25 pound box.
My only concern is that 25 pounds in one box might put too much stress on the SunDrops at the bottom. I don't see any broken ones on top. If I see broken ones as I get to the bottom of the box, I will update this review. But it looks like they are in good shape.
review image
on April 5, 2016
OMG!! Not sure what I shall do should the world fall apart and I'm unable to buy these delicious, healthy little guys anymore!!!
YUMM-MY!!!
on May 8, 2017
I love Sunspire Sundrops and have been eating the milk chocolate version since I discovered them at my local Whole Foods in 2012. I tried the dark chocolate Sundrops last year and am now hooked on both!
on May 29, 2014
Did a group buy and seems like all the other moms and children like it. II just realized that the chocolate I received were milk chocolate and not dark (like the description states). Hmmm...
on June 7, 2015
Great tasting, good service, healthier!!
on May 27, 2014
I am just not a dark chocolate fan. When I ordered these, I didn't notice they were dark chocolate or I wouldn't have ordered them.
on February 1, 2016
As a chocolate lover who is allergic to milk, I love these. In the past, I have only bought these in stores. I wish Amazon had them available in a smaller batch size. I'm not afraid I couldn't use up a 25 pound quantity, I'm more fearful that they would disappear too quickly! They're particularly nice when frozen.
on November 7, 2015
I love these things! However, you can gain weight pretty fast!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.