Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

Showing 1-10 of 212 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 235 reviews
on November 19, 2012
Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel

All of my baking pans were ruined by rust and mold in a flood so I ordered this to have some basics again. I'm going to order another whole set because they are very nice, good sizes and non-stick. I definitely recommend this set to anyone setting up a new apartment or home. They will last a good while if properly cared for so unless you are a professional baker and want to invest in high priced bakeware, this is perfect.
33 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2017
Fantastic buy! Nice set of Teflon coated bake ware for most of your baking needs! Very affordable and a high quality bake ware set. Highly recommended!
on March 2, 2017
Love the pans. Holding up will.
on March 2, 2017
Good
on October 4, 2012
Very happy with this product so far. It truly is non-stick and so easy to clean after using. I have used the cookie sheet the most and the quality seems to be very good...no warping (again, so far).
on May 20, 2013
Got these on sale on Amazon. Got them in the mail shortly after ordering and opened (and put them to use!) right away. Definitely am happy with my purchase. 2 cake pans, 1 bread/loaf pan, 1 muffin pan, and 1 cookie sheet. I really wish it was a 12-muffin pan instead of a 6-muffin.. but doesn't affect how much I love this set! I've used the cookie sheet almost daily since ordering and no warping, or any other negatives, have occurred. EASY TO CLEAN! Overall happy and satisfied.
on September 24, 2013
The thing that has impressed me the most is that the baking sheet doesn't warp in the oven like a lot of bargain sheet pans do. After seasoning the first use, they have been slick as ice and nothing has stuck to them. Fabulous beginning bakeware set.
on May 29, 2013
I was very excited to receive the product because all of my baking products have been ruined by my male roommates who do not know how to use them. Within two days, I recieved the product and it was excellent. So far I have used all the bakeware except the cake pans - since I don't typically make cake. The muffin tin, loaf tin and cookie sheet are all non stick and excellent with even heat distribution so everything cook perfectly and evenly.

I would recommend this to everyone, especially for the cheap price.
on January 19, 2015
I use the muffin pan twice. I am not much of a baker, but they came out perfect. Love these pans. They have a non stick coating. The muffins popped right out. I think I will try to bake a cake next. Wish me luck. Lol. Great pans.
on February 2, 2016
This is such a great value! I have been needing to replace my round cake pan, and this price is so much better than replacing them individually. They are nonstick and perform as well as my more expensive brand pans so far! This is a great gift for a new household or like myself, a new set for a family who bakes a lot! I like the idea of having separate pans for when I make cakes and cookies/kids make cinnamon rolls and pizza rolls etc and with this price it is easily done!