Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel
Size: 5-Piece|Color: Carbon Steel|Change

on February 2, 2016
This is such a great value! I have been needing to replace my round cake pan, and this price is so much better than replacing them individually. They are nonstick and perform as well as my more expensive brand pans so far! This is a great gift for a new household or like myself, a new set for a family who bakes a lot! I like the idea of having separate pans for when I make cakes and cookies/kids make cinnamon rolls and pizza rolls etc and with this price it is easily done!
on October 12, 2014
I LOVE THESE! I bought these to use at college and I've used them to make a quiche, muffins, croissants, shortbread, etc. and I haven't had a single thing get stuck in the pan, nor have I had them warp, rust, or otherwise degrade. They came in their own box, too, with plastic wrap around each pan, I was very, very pleased and I've been using them daily since I got them four days ago. These have really made my week (maybe even my month) and I would highly, highly recommend these Sunbeam pans if you're looking for quality at a low price!
on July 2, 2016
I've had these pans for about 6 months now and use them almost daily. They are great. Still look brand new. They are very durable and well worth the price. I highly recommend them.
on May 20, 2013
Got these on sale on Amazon. Got them in the mail shortly after ordering and opened (and put them to use!) right away. Definitely am happy with my purchase. 2 cake pans, 1 bread/loaf pan, 1 muffin pan, and 1 cookie sheet. I really wish it was a 12-muffin pan instead of a 6-muffin.. but doesn't affect how much I love this set! I've used the cookie sheet almost daily since ordering and no warping, or any other negatives, have occurred. EASY TO CLEAN! Overall happy and satisfied.
on February 5, 2014
Use the cookie sheet almost every day for chicken nuggets and ff etc, and it's holding up amazingly. Whole set is great and versatile for our kitchen. No professional chefs here or anything - just everyday use for a couple of people. (Note muffin tin is half a dozen!)

We did follow instructions to use an oil the first time they went in the oven, if that helped.
on March 28, 2017
Fantastic buy! Nice set of Teflon coated bake ware for most of your baking needs! Very affordable and a high quality bake ware set. Highly recommended!
on September 12, 2016
with very limited and well maintained use i can saw the rast at corners not recommended I liked it when it was received but after using it for some months i can see it
on April 27, 2016
Great for a newlywed gift! Everything you need in one set. A young bakers dream.
on November 20, 2017
Good started set. My daughter moved in her 1st apartment for college and these were perfect to get her started.
on November 8, 2016
Great product and i have to admit that it's pretty cheap too. I've been using once or twice on each of them and they worked great, however i'm not sure how they will be after several usage.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.