Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 223 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 251 reviews
on May 20, 2013
Got these on sale on Amazon. Got them in the mail shortly after ordering and opened (and put them to use!) right away. Definitely am happy with my purchase. 2 cake pans, 1 bread/loaf pan, 1 muffin pan, and 1 cookie sheet. I really wish it was a 12-muffin pan instead of a 6-muffin.. but doesn't affect how much I love this set! I've used the cookie sheet almost daily since ordering and no warping, or any other negatives, have occurred. EASY TO CLEAN! Overall happy and satisfied.
on February 2, 2016
This is such a great value! I have been needing to replace my round cake pan, and this price is so much better than replacing them individually. They are nonstick and perform as well as my more expensive brand pans so far! This is a great gift for a new household or like myself, a new set for a family who bakes a lot! I like the idea of having separate pans for when I make cakes and cookies/kids make cinnamon rolls and pizza rolls etc and with this price it is easily done!
on October 12, 2014
I LOVE THESE! I bought these to use at college and I've used them to make a quiche, muffins, croissants, shortbread, etc. and I haven't had a single thing get stuck in the pan, nor have I had them warp, rust, or otherwise degrade. They came in their own box, too, with plastic wrap around each pan, I was very, very pleased and I've been using them daily since I got them four days ago. These have really made my week (maybe even my month) and I would highly, highly recommend these Sunbeam pans if you're looking for quality at a low price!
on June 21, 2016
You get what you ou for but they are good enough and will do the trick. They are light weight but do work. I wish the cupcake pan was a little bigger but that is my fault for not checking. Overall great value.
on July 2, 2016
I've had these pans for about 6 months now and use them almost daily. They are great. Still look brand new. They are very durable and well worth the price. I highly recommend them.
on February 5, 2014
Use the cookie sheet almost every day for chicken nuggets and ff etc, and it's holding up amazingly. Whole set is great and versatile for our kitchen. No professional chefs here or anything - just everyday use for a couple of people. (Note muffin tin is half a dozen!)

We did follow instructions to use an oil the first time they went in the oven, if that helped.
on March 28, 2017
Fantastic buy! Nice set of Teflon coated bake ware for most of your baking needs! Very affordable and a high quality bake ware set. Highly recommended!
on April 5, 2016
I love everything about this set, except for the muffin pan. These are some tiny tiny muffins. Completely useless to me.
on April 8, 2014
I moved to my own apartment a couple months ago and found myself baking a lot more than I anticipated. I decided to invest in this set because I really wanted another cookie tray and the other included pieces seemed like a nice plus. I've tried the cookie tray, the bread pan, and the cake pan so far and everything has worked out beautifully. While the set could seem a bit more sturdy, it's perfect for me since I only bake one every week or two.
on September 12, 2016
with very limited and well maintained use i can saw the rast at corners not recommended I liked it when it was received but after using it for some months i can see it