Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel
Size: 5-Piece|Color: Carbon Steel|Change

on November 19, 2012
Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel

All of my baking pans were ruined by rust and mold in a flood so I ordered this to have some basics again. I'm going to order another whole set because they are very nice, good sizes and non-stick. I definitely recommend this set to anyone setting up a new apartment or home. They will last a good while if properly cared for so unless you are a professional baker and want to invest in high priced bakeware, this is perfect.
22 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 2, 2016
This is such a great value! I have been needing to replace my round cake pan, and this price is so much better than replacing them individually. They are nonstick and perform as well as my more expensive brand pans so far! This is a great gift for a new household or like myself, a new set for a family who bakes a lot! I like the idea of having separate pans for when I make cakes and cookies/kids make cinnamon rolls and pizza rolls etc and with this price it is easily done!
on March 13, 2018
This bakeware set is great! I've always been a little wary of "nonstick" surfaces as they had a tendency to peel, in my experience. These take on burns and scrubbings without a scratch! I would recommend them to both the serious or "weekend" cooks!

0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 20, 2013
Got these on sale on Amazon. Got them in the mail shortly after ordering and opened (and put them to use!) right away. Definitely am happy with my purchase. 2 cake pans, 1 bread/loaf pan, 1 muffin pan, and 1 cookie sheet. I really wish it was a 12-muffin pan instead of a 6-muffin.. but doesn't affect how much I love this set! I've used the cookie sheet almost daily since ordering and no warping, or any other negatives, have occurred. EASY TO CLEAN! Overall happy and satisfied.
on February 28, 2018
Been living in my apartment for 6 months and i still hadn't bought any baking pans! I was craving brownies and instead of going to the store and purchasing $8 worth of brownies I instead invested on these pans! Used them the same day I received them. The brownies came out perfect! The material isnt thin, and the brownies didnt stick to the pan. I've only used 1 out of the 4 pans but I'm sure the other ones will be great as well.
on October 12, 2014
I LOVE THESE! I bought these to use at college and I've used them to make a quiche, muffins, croissants, shortbread, etc. and I haven't had a single thing get stuck in the pan, nor have I had them warp, rust, or otherwise degrade. They came in their own box, too, with plastic wrap around each pan, I was very, very pleased and I've been using them daily since I got them four days ago. These have really made my week (maybe even my month) and I would highly, highly recommend these Sunbeam pans if you're looking for quality at a low price!
on July 2, 2016
I've had these pans for about 6 months now and use them almost daily. They are great. Still look brand new. They are very durable and well worth the price. I highly recommend them.
on January 5, 2016
It's beautiful! It all came perfectly and I want to bake in them RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!
review image
on August 21, 2014
After I've already used the bread pan, which is a little small, I went to use the cookie sheet only to discover that it was dented and had marks on it like it was already used. I don't know if someone had returned this set and I got them or what. Since I had already thrown away all my old bakeware and already used the bread pan didn't feel right to return them. I ordered larger bakeware but not from this company. I'm expecting delivery today and I'll be sure to check all of them before I use them! Very disappointed in this product.
on February 5, 2014
Use the cookie sheet almost every day for chicken nuggets and ff etc, and it's holding up amazingly. Whole set is great and versatile for our kitchen. No professional chefs here or anything - just everyday use for a couple of people. (Note muffin tin is half a dozen!)

We did follow instructions to use an oil the first time they went in the oven, if that helped.