Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sunbeam FRSB11-8V Vanilla Ice Cream Mix, 8-Pack
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on July 29, 2012
The order for the Sunbeam Vanilla Ice Cream packets was a total disappointment!! I ordered the 8 pack and received one single pack. Called them,they said they would send the remaining 7 packets. Received another ONE. Called again and was told that Amazon advertised it wrong-I would have to send them back. I told them I already used one so they said they would send a return label. Finally they refunded my money. Very poor business to deal with!
on August 21, 2012
This item clearly states Pack of 8, I recieved only 1. The Product Features state Single pack contains eight 8-ounce packets in display merchandiser. Not true. Sunbeam FRSB11-8V Vanilla Ice Cream Mix, Pack of 8
on March 10, 2012
These packets make it easy to make a batch of homemade ice cream in our ice cream maker. I use 1 1/2 packets for 1 1/2 quarts of ice cream. I also use half & Half instead of rich cream. A very convenient product.
on August 20, 2012
Don't be confused. This product is not a pack of 8. It is one package of ice cream mix for $7.28 and only makes 2 quarts. This is totally misleading.
on December 21, 2014
Great product and consistent taste. Fast shipping from seller. I would recommend this product.
on July 4, 2012
The best feature of this mix is its simplicity. It's not the best tasting or the creamiest, but it is easy to make. I'm still looking for a low fat, low calorie creamy ice cream.

See 1 answered question