3 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sunbeam Luxurious Velvet Plush King Heated Blanket with 20 Heat Settings, Auto-off, 2-Digital Controllers, 5 Yr Warranty - Walnut Brown
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.04 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sunbeam Velvet Plush HEATED BLANKET KING Size Champaigne Blonde (20 Personalized heat Settings)
- Size: KING (100 X 90") (254 cm X 228 cm)
- 20 Personalized heat Settings, Selectable Auto-Off
- Preheat Feature, Dual Controller, 10-hour Auto Off
- Premium soft Velvet Plush, 5 year Limited Warranty. Can save up to $131 Electric Bill on 25 week use per year)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers have chosen Sunbeam as America's #1 Heated Electric Blanket! Indulge in the rich softness of the King Size Sunbeam Premium Soft Velvet Plush Heated Blanket. With Preheat and 20 personalized heat settings prepare for a restful night of soothing comfort and elegance. The thermofine warming system of the blanket monitors temperature and auto-adjusts to keep the level of warmth consistent throughout the night. For easy care, the blanket is fully machine washable and dryer safe. Also includes a 5 Year Limited Warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It warms nicely.
- It's nice to have the fine degree of heat control that 20 levels gives you.
- It's soft.
- As others have mentioned, this thing is heavy and SLIPPERY. Our old Sunbeam blanket (RIP) was some kind of wool-like blend, and it stayed perfectly put. This thing is like an eel in a vat of grease. Or those satin sheets your college boyfriend thought worked so well on his waterbed in the 1980s (not). If one person innocently rolls over in their sleep, it will upset the delicate balance and gravity will pull it down to the floor on one side of the bed or the other. IT WILL NOT STAY PUT. I have to realign everything and remake the bed every single day instead of just pulling the covers up.
- This thing is hot WITHOUT the heat on. I like using an electric blanket to preheat the bed, and this does that just fine, but once you're under that blanket for a while after you've turned it off, or even if you never turned it on in the first place, you are going to roast.
- The on/off button is hard to find for those of us who are practically blind without our contacts in. The old controllers were just one big button — smack it to turn it on, smack it again to turn it off. There was a dial that controlled the amount of heat. With this, I have to drag out my glasses and look for which button to push to turn it off, lest I inadvertently make it hotter instead of just turning it off. This will be extremely inconvenient as it gets colder outside, when I might want to have it on as I drift off to sleep but turn it off in a half-asleep state when I get too hot in the middle of the night.
- The cords running from the controllers are not nearly long enough. They just barely reach each side of the bed on the floor. No picking it up to be able to figure out which one is the on/off switch.
Bottom line: I regret this purchase, and wish I had kept the box so I could return it. And I also wish they still made the old, non-slippery style of blanket, but it looks like they no longer do.