Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad with Dual EasySet Pro Controllers, Queen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- WARM AND SOOTHING: This soft Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad features dual side controllers, each with 10 heat settings to help soothe neck, shoulder, back, legs, and more while you get a restful night's sleep
- EASY TO USE: The EasySet Pro Controller gives you control over heat levels, while dual-sided ThermoFine technology assures heat consistency by auto-adjusting throughout the night, and the auto-off function allows for peace of mind
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Made of 100% polyester, this soft quilted mattress pad is machine washable and dryer safe
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Blanket is durable for years of use;Fits mattresses up to 21 inches deep
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Sunbeam Quilted Polyester Heated Mattress Pad.
The Sunbeam Brand Promise:
We promise Sunbeam will help you provide warmth and care for you and your family. You can trust that when quality and value matter, Sunbeam satisfies every time.
Sleep soundly in comforting warmth and quilted softness
This Quilted Heated Mattress Pad features dual-zone control for individualized comfort, 5 generous ounces of fill, a controller with 10 heat settings, and a 10-hour auto-off function for a restful night, every night. The ThermoFine warming system senses and adjusts throughout the blanket to provide consistent heat.
- 100% Polyester
- 140 thread count
- Quilted construction/ vertical channels
- Skirt fits up to 18 inch mattresses
- 5 ounces of fill
- Machine washable and dryer safe
Get the chill out fast with a Sunbeam Heated Throw for warm, cozy comfort. Curl up on the couch or recliner and relax in head-to-toe toasty softness.
Get the warmth you need during the night. Cozy up to extra warmth and comfort with a Sunbeam Heated Blanket so you can sleep soundly during cold winter nights.
Experience a warm, gentle slumber with a Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad. Enjoy the cozy comfort of heated bedding for chill-free nights, or relax your tense muscles after a hard day.
Trusted for Over 100 Years
The Sunbeam brand has offered families practical solutions for their everyday living for over 100 years. For generations, the brand has introduced innovative products that simplify consumers’ lives and offer them quality as well as value.
The Sunbeam brand strives to provide complete customer satisfaction and confidence. Our warranty extends the assurance of quality and performance. We thank you for choosing the Sunbeam brand and hope you enjoy many years of warm comfort.
Soothe Tired, Aching Muscles
Get the relief your body needs with gentle heat therapy as you rest in bed. Relax tired muscles and relieve aches with auto-adjusting ThermoFine technology that delivers consistent, comforting heat throughout the night.
|Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Quilted Polyester Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Waterproof Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Premium Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad|
|Material||100% Polyester||100% Polyester||50% Cotton / 50% Polyester||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton|
|Fill||0||5 oz||9 oz||6 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Softness Rating||Extra Soft||Ultra Soft||Ultra Soft||Premium Soft||Premium Soft||Premium Soft|
|Special Features||Waterproof||6 Heating Zones and Wiresless Remote Controller|
This Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad features dual zone control for individualized comfort, five generous ounces of fill, an easy-to-use EasySet Pro controller with 10 heat settings, and a 10-hour auto-off function for a restful night's sleep. The ThermoFine exclusive wiring system senses adjusts throughout the night for consistent, cozy, heat. The super-soft pad has a comfy vertical channel design.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Can i feel the wires?
Can i put it under a mattress cover?
Can i put it over a mattress cover?
Is the plug at the top or bottom of the mattress?
Bottom but as the instructions say the cord is long enough so it can be run under the bed
Does this have an app or connect to wifi?
Can i use Google home or Alexa to control this?
No. Not even connecting this to a smart plug would work because the device defaults to off after being plugged in. So if you connected it to a smart plug and turned on the smart plug the heater would be off until you physically press the on button.
But there are a few things about the heated pad that makes go "Hummm..."
1. The plug to attach the pad to the power cord is on the foot of the mattress, and instead of being on the side of the mattress it is located on the TOP. See picture in gallery. When I stretch I can feel the bulky plug with my toes. The other mattress warmer used in the house has the plug on the side of the mattress at the head of the bed. This seems like a much more logical location for the plug. I thought about just reversing the pad and putting the plug at the head of the bed, but then you would feel the plug under the pillow and touch it with your fingers.
2. Because the plug is at the foot of the bed you have to stretch the power cord from the foot to the head so you can set the temperature controls on the nightstands. This takes A LOT of cord. To make it worse you can't put the cord between the mattress and the box spring, it has to go on the floor. I keep a lot of stuff (aka junk) under my bed, and it seems that every time I pull something from under the bed the power cord gets snagged and this in turn yanks the temperature controllers from the nightstands.
3. If you have a bed skirt on the box spring the location of the plug causes another problem. To get the power cord under the bed you have to cut a hole in the bed skirt and fish the cord through the opening.
4. The temperature controller is another issue. You need two hands to turn the dial and set the temperature. There is an easy on/off switch, but changing the setting on the dial takes a bit of effort. Not good for the elderly or someone with arthritis.
5. The temperature controller is also a weird shape, and won't sit flat on my nightstand. The lighter, narrow end with the on/off button is always elevated about a 1/2 inch. See picture in gallery. The controller doesn't topple over, but it just looks a little odd. Almost like a little mouse sitting next to my bed.
6. You run your hand across the top of the pad you can feel the wires, but when you lay on it they are hardly noticeable.
So if your only concern is keeping warm at night, then this is the mattress warmer is a great choice. But if you don't like the thought of your stretching toes touching the power plug, then look for a warmer with the plug on the side of the mattress.
PS: If your controllers keep flashing that means the power plug is not pushed far enough into the plug on the mattress. Push it till it snaps in place. Took me a while to figure that out. Duh, I know.
The dials are extremely tight, and they literally take both hands to change settings. You have to hold the control with one hand and then put forth quite some effort to turn the dial with the other.
The second issue is the placement of the plug. It is kind of hard to explain, but my old warmer had the connection basically where the mattress met the box spring. The Sunbeam model's plug is at the foot of the bed, but is actually on TOP. So your feet will occasionally hit it. Because it's under the sheet, it will not unplug. It's just an odd place to have it.
Unlike the older ones, you cannot feel the wires in this one, which is great.
For the price and the warm-up/temperature maintaining performance, I'd recommend it.
EDIT: Taking this down to 3 stars. I, like many others, experienced the "blinking and no longer heating" that seems to plague this particular pad. Luckily, it happened on the side I do not sleep on, so I will continue to use it as-is; however, I did not get even three full seasons' worth of use. I am going to start comparing other options now so that I am ready to purchase a replacement if/when the working side dies. My best suggestion is to monitor RECENT reviews to see if this issue is still a trend. From what I've read, Sunbeam has not been overly responsive to consumer complaints about this. I bought mine evidently off season (paid a little over half the current price), and I can honestly say that there is no way I'd pay the current price, given the short life span.
EDIT 2: The one side is still working, but I decided to splurge and purchase one that will heat the entire bed during this hideously cold winter we're having. I purchased this item in Nov 2013, and I was down to one side working in 2015. As of this season, the side that was working was still heating very well. So I will leave the overall rating at 3 stars, since it continued to heat "my side"!