Sunbeam S1400 1400-Watt Garment Steamer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SMARTEK-Sunbeam 1400 Watt Garment Steamer
- This professional grade steamer removes wrinkles from garments drapes bed skirts upholstery and more
- It sanitizes and refreshes clothing and eliminates odors
- Heats up in just in 45 seconds for Up to 1 Hour Steam
- 1400 Watts of Continuous steam and Automatic shut off
- Patented cool-touch hose and anti-drip t-nozzle with drain plug for convenient draining
- Special fabric brush and detachable hanger included with telescoping collapsible pole
- EASY-FILL transparent removable water tank
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Get rid of wrinkles quickly and easily. This garment steamer removes wrinkles and revitalizes the fabrics of clothing, drapes, and upholstery. It heats up in a mere 45 seconds and produces 1400 watts of continuous steam. With its long hose and swivel casters, the machine is conveniently portable. Additionally, the telescopic rod design makes it compact for storage. You can also attach the optional fabric brush to sweep away any lint, fluff or hair.
Top customer reviews
- No sputter
- Fast to heat up
- Stylish looking
- Easy to fill/removable water tank
- Compact storage
- Lint brush included
- A bit hard to wheel around on carpet (maybe it's easier on floor) but not a big deal b/c I think most people keep their steamers in one place
- When you hang the steam head on the telescopic pole, it's a bit wobbly (not wobbly enough to fall or anything but just for a piece of mind, I wish it fits better and is more snug) so you might want to wrap the tube around 2x to have have the steam head more stabilized.
Update 6 months later: Now that I know how the dial is sensitive, it has worked great. You also need to make a steamer pad, then with this it works really really well, almost 5 stars.
When i finally took it out to use, i set it up with my assistant. When i turned the plastic switch/button on it cracked and broke!!!
I should hope there is a way to get a replacement for this part. i usually use industrial steamers for work when i am styling. As a costumer they are easier than ironing. But to make such a fragile switch is really crumby. It should be metal!
So i can't give this product a good review since this has rendered it unusable!!!!