Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.50 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sunbeam SGS90701B-B 0.7-Cubic Foot Microwave Oven, Black
|Price:||$70.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 700 Watts of cooking power with 10 adjustable power levels
- 6 auto cooking/one touch menu options
- Express cooking and weight defrost
- Digital timer and digital clock, LED display
- Removable glass turntable
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Sunbeam SGS90701B-B 0.7-Cubic Foot Microwave Oven, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||stores123||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Power Core|
|Dimensions||10.31 inches x 17.79 inches x 12.99 inches||11.25 inches x 19.06 inches x 14.75 inches||15.2 inches x 19.2 inches x 11.2 inches||11.5 inches x 19.1 inches x 14.75 inches|
|Item Weight||23.14 pounds||23.5 pounds||25 pounds||27.9 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Note that the above rating is for Sunbeam.
Amazon gets 5/5 stars for offering to replace the defective unit at no additional cost after a short support chat.
We pretty much only use it for reheating and for popcorn - it does the job, and I'm somewhat surprised that it doesn't take that much longer than our previous microwave, even though this one has roughly 2/3 the wattage. It is taking some time to get used to the button layout, but that's not the fault of the microwave. It holds our dinner plates (10.5") perfectly, should hold 11" plates just fine. Also holds insulated travel mugs fine. The carousel seems to move fairly fast, so you have to be sure the travel mug is put right in the center of the carousel.
I do have three minor "complaints":
1) the "Reset" button is awkward to me. It's nowhere near the "Start/Stop" button, and it seems like it should say "Clear" instead of "Reset", but maybe that's just me.
2) the microwave slides on the counter. Seriously. When you open the door, you have to put your thumb on the display panel or the microwave will simply slide forward. I solved this by putting little rubber self-stick pads on each leg. No more sliding.
3) I wish microwave manufacturers would use the "flat" type plugs, like the kinds used on refrigerators so you can push them closer to the wall (we have ours on a counter that's 13" deep so we need every possible inch). The type of plug they use makes the microwave stick out from the wall several inches. I understand they need ventilation, but 1" should suffice.Read more ›
Amazon was kind enough to refund me the full amount. With this kind of customer service, amazon does it's customer right. Thank you, amazon. I'll just have to wait to discard this useless appliance.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well, it was a great little microwave until it just died 1.5 years after purchase.Published 3 months ago by Deborah L. Stout
This product worked fine for almost two years, then suddenly died. Too short a lifespan, even for what it costed.Published 6 months ago by GOCM
We bought this 15 months ago for our son's dorm room since it could be up to this wattage. It is a little noisy compared to the bigger one at home though this could be due to it... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Christina F.
This machine takes much too long to heat up anything, and the rotating glass plate inside is a nightmare.