Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad, King, MSU7RKS-C000-15A00
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Preheat feature warms cold sheets before bedtime
- Simplify your life, machine washable and dryer safe, Wireless control with back-lit display
- Exclusive wiring system senses and adjusts heat throughout the mattress pad for the highest peace of mind
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Queen/ King/ Cal King sizes include dual-side controller and 6 heat zones
- Kindly refer the video and the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad
The Sunbeam Brand Promise:
We promise Sunbeam will help you provide warmth and care for you and your family. You can trust when quality and value matter Sunbeam satisfies every time.
We are there for life's everyday moments.
Sleep soundly in comforting warmth and quilted softness.
The wireless control with backlight display lets you and your partner customize the heat just where you need most. Three warming zones per person give you precise control of the warmth's location and temperature. The pre-heat option warms up your side of the bed on those cold nights. Exclusive wiring system senses & adjusts throughout the mattress pad for the highest peace of mind. Only from Sunbeam Heated Bedding. 3 Year Limited Warranty.
- 100% Cotton Top, 100% polyester fill
- 200 thread count
- Skirt fits up to 24 inch mattresses
- 7oz/yd² of fill
- 6 heating zones
- Machine Washable & Dryer Safe
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
|Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Quilted Polyester Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Quilted Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Waterproof Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Premium Heated Mattress Pad||Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad|
|Material||100% Polyester||100% Polyester||50% Cotton/ 50% Polyester||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton|
|Fill||0||5 oz||9 oz||6 oz||9 oz||7 oz|
|Softness Rating||Extra Soft||Ultra Soft||Ultra Soft||Premium Soft||Premium Soft||Premium Soft|
|Special Features||Waterproof||6 Heating Zones and Wireless Remote Controller|
Trusted for over 100 years.
The Sunbeam brand has offered families practical solutions for their everyday living. Through generations, the brand has introduced innovative products that simplified consumers lives and offered a value.
The Sunbeam brand strives to provide complete customer satisfaction and confidence. With your purchase, our warranty extends the assurance of quality, and performance. We thank you for choosing the Sunbeam brand and hope you enjoy many years of warm comfort.
Soothe tired, aching muscles while you sleep.
Get the relief your body needs with gentle heat therapy as you rest in bed. Relax tired muscles and relieve aches with auto-adjusting Thermofine technology that delivers consistent, comforting throughout the night.
Sunbeam Heated Bedding Buyers Guide
Get the chill out with a Sunbeam Heated Throw for warm, cozy comfort. Curl up and relax in head-to-toe toastiness when you need added warmth. For ultimate comfort on the couch or recliner, our heated throws provide cozy softness and added warmth when you need to shake off those winter chills fast.
Get the warmth you need during the night while resting comfortably. Cozy up to extra warmth with a Sunbeam Heated Blanket so you can sleep warm and comfortably during colder winter nights.
Heated Mattress Pads
Experience a warm, gentle slumber with a Sunbeam Heated Mattress Pad. Enjoy the cozy comfort of heated bedding for chill-free nights of sleep, or relax your tense muscles year round.
Target heat just where you need it most with the Sunbeam Rest and Relieve Therapeutic Mattress Pad. Customize your heat therapy with three warming zones: neck and shoulders, full back, or legs and feet. Each zone offers 10 heat settings of targeted warmth for individualized comfort and soothing relief while you sleep.
Compare to similar items
This item Sunbeam Therapeutic Heated Mattress Pad, King, MSU7RKS-C000-15A00
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||VCT ELECTRONICS||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Big Deal Savings||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Cotton||Cotton||Polyester & Polyester Blend||polyester||—||Cotton|
Top customer reviews
1. Like our others, it has two sides so we can set our own preferences, but it has separate connections at the bottom of the pad as well. No more large, hard lump in the middle (we used to have to cover it with a towel to avoid stubbing our toes).
2. Each side has three separate zones, so you can have different temperatures for head, torso and feet. Fabulous for me - I like cold pillows and toasty toes.
3. It's really warm. We haven't set it at more than level 2 and it does provide therapeutic help for my other half who has rheumatoid arthritis. He's sleeping better than he has in ages and remarkably he's snoring less.
4. You can preheat it and never climb into a cold bed again and the preheat setting works faster than simply turning it on a while before getting between the sheets, as we did with our previous ones.
5. The lighted background on the controls goes dark after a few minutes for those of us who need it dark to sleep.
6. The pad is thick enough that you don't feel the wires.
7. It arrived very quickly and we had it when our alpha cat got pissed (literally) at me for spending a night with my new grandson. I was saving it for a holiday gift, but opened it rather than waiting for the soiled one to dry.
1. Sometimes it gets too warm and we have to turn it off, which is not a big deal.
2. There is only one remote, although it has separate controls for each side. Again, this is not an issue for us - we just keep it on the window ledge above our bed.
3. The directions instruct you to place the control box under the bed near the foot of the bed. Great, except we have a platform bed and putting it on the floor at the bottom of the bed would be a tripping hazard. We placed it at the top of the bed between the frame and the wall.
4. Sometimes, I can hear it "hum" when it cycles on. This probably would not be noticed by most people - it's just that we live in a remote and extremely quiet place. Actually, the sound helps me fall asleep!
+Will fit DEEP and I mean DEEP mattresses. I have a one of those pillow top mattresses and this thing has enough elastic side to damn near wrap the underside of the mattress.
+Wireless function (obviously)
+Not mentioned often, but I really enjoy the connection at the foot of the bed vice head of the bed. Head of the bed connection points got in my way in the past.
+This mattress pad is hot! Lowest setting puts out a lot of heat - but there are zones to assist with heat management.
-Not a gig on the product itself, but this thing arrived inside of an open plastic bag, inside of an amazon box. Pretty weird packaging strategy. At least it was folder. So I washed the #$%^ out of it.
-The control unit feels/looks cheap when compared to some of the wired controls on their other products. The buttons rattle, looks flimsy. The backlit display is pretty much a digital clock face with some little green lights that provide the back light.
-I don't like the control
The product just arrived this week so that's all I've got for now. Will update if anything changes.
I called customer service and they were pleasant to talk to. I do need to pay to ship the pad to warranty service, but they will pay the return shipping for repaired, or most likely new pad.
If this pad worked all the time I would give it 5 stars.
Other wise this is a wonderful heating pad. My feet are always cold. And my husband does not need the heat in the top region in the summer.
This was a perfect for both of us.
Both sides of the wireless control, which operate either side of the mattress pad were turned off multiple times.
And often, it would turn on in the middle of the night despite being turned off. You wake up in a pool of sweat.
We then started unplugging it and realized for the amount of money we spent, it wasn't worth it.
Now I discover that the product is not eligible for a return, or an exchange. How is this possible.
What a rip off.
Most recent customer reviews
I think the lowest setting is too hot.Read more