Suncast BRE10 16-inch Interlocking Border Edging
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Seven 16" sections per pack
- Extra large brick top looks like real brick
- Resin construction is lightweight and easy for the consumer to use
- Edging leg provides weed block
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Package Height||5.7 x 15.1 x 19.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||5.4 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
I am so happy with these. They are so easy to install & quick.
They look very nice & friends actually thought they were real.
- Very easy to install (use rubber mallet to pound in each set; you may need to "soften" up your dirt (i.e. especially with the Georgia Red Clay dirt, which tends to get very, very hard during the middle of summer) by watering the area deeply a day prior to install; make sure there are no rocks, stones, yard debris, weed fabric, etc. in the way of the location where you want to install these.
- Very durable. I have had 5 sets for 3 years and they still look brand new!
- Much easier to install than stone bricks, plus they haven't cracked like stone bricks.
- Very Good "Bang for the Buck" value.
- Very easy to work with - you can pound them in with a rubber mallet, and customize them (i.e. shorten) with tin cutters or a hand saw.
Con's: Can't think of any.
Strongly recommended if you are looking to add a Border Edge to your yard.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looked kind of cheap...had to remove after a couple of months.Published 10 months ago by Renee Bauwens
Bought this last year to run along the side of my house and wanted to get some more to add another bed next to my steps but I see it is currently unavailable. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Linda
Love the finished look of these. Wish AMZN still had them available b/c I'd buy some more of the brick color.
The connection is very easy. Read more
Blended well with the natural red brick pathway I bordered these with. May order more.Published 18 months ago by JW
I love these faux brick borders. I put them around 2 trees, and made a border around my flowers and they held up very, very well. It's Nov now...and they're still holding up. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Victoria Forelli
These were very easy to install and look very pretty. We edged a curved garden area with them and they worked great. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Bella Mama