Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 3 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Suncast ELEMENTS Club Chair with Storage, Dark Taupe
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to maintain, all weather resin construction
- Comfortable seating with convenient storage
- Durable, lightweight construction makes it easy to rearrange
- Built-in storage for seat cushions and patio accessories
- Storage Capacity: 11 gallons
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Available in your choice of colors
Browse coordinating products from the Suncast ELEMENTS Outdoor Furniture Collection
BMWB5000DT- Loveseat with Storage
BMDB3010DT - Coffee Table with Storage
BMDB1310DT - End Table with Storage
Mix and match to complete your space
Suncast ELEMENTS furniture is designed to mix together so you can create a space that matches your style. Here are a few of the ways you can put together the perfect set.
Compare with similar items
Sundale Outdoor Wicker Rocking Chair Rattan Outdoor Patio Yard Furniture All- Weather with Cushions
Keter Rio 3 Pc All Weather Outdoor Patio Garden Conversation Chair & Table Set Furniture, Grey
Keter California All Weather Outdoor Patio Armchair with Cushions in a Resin Plastic Wicker Pattern, Graphite/Cool Grey
Tangkula 2PC Chairs Outdoor Patio Rattan Wicker Dining Arm Seat With Cushions
Outdoor/Indoor Rattan Patio Furniture Cushioned Conversation Chair & Table Sets-Easy Assembled(Black,3 Piece)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Sundale Outdoor||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tangkula||Outime|
|Material Type||—||PE Wicker||Resin||Resin||PE Wicker||Wicker|
An essential seating option for any outdoor patio furniture set, the comfortable style and convenient storage of the Suncast ELEMENTS Club Chair make it the perfect complement to a range of outdoor furniture spaces. The Suncast ELEMENTS Club Chair has been engineered with an oversized seat and ergonomic compound curves, creating an air cushion back for extra comfort and added lumbar support, and with unique built-in storage beneath the seat, you can conveniently hide away chair cushions, blankets, and other patio accessories for easy, organized access. Constructed from durable, all weather resin for strength and stability, the Suncast ELEMENTS Club Chair is also lightweight, so you can rearrange your outdoor patio space to fit your needs. Add the stylish details and classic wicker design, and the Suncast ELEMENTS Club Chair is an ideal part of any patio furniture solution.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) it's easy to put together. Took me about 15 minutes. You will need a Phillips head screwdriver but the Allen wrench for the bolts is included.
2) It's very sturdy once you have all tightened up.
3) the storage space is good sized and will come in handy to keep cushions out of the rain and morning dew if you store them at night.
4) it's a good size for a smaller patio or deck.
5) it is surprisingly comfortable
1) it's a little small for tall folks. I'm 5'5" and it fits me great. My DH is 6'2" and looks like he's sitting in a child's chair.
2) the "classic wicker design" means the plastic is stamped to look like its woven. I could not be sure from the picture but it appeared to be a convincing wicker look from the photos. It's not. It looks like plastic stamped to look like wicker. I almost returned the chair because of this but decided for now it's fine.
3) it's a plastic chair. There is no way around that. it has seams, it feels like plastic, it sounds like plastic. It reminds me of the little tikes princess castle my daughter had as a child.
In summary, for smaller spaces on a tight budget, you'll probably be happy with it. If you don't absolutely have to have the white or Java colors, Walmart has the brown for $65.00 in the garden center. At the very least go see it in person.
The pros of these chairs: The weather resistant material will hold up nicely to our humid temperatures in South Carolina. Easy cleanup (just hose it off), if the color ever fades they sell plastic paint that is much cheaper than having to buy all new furniture, The storage is wonderful! We currently have a seat cushion and pillow in each chair with room to spare. They are light weight and attractive. Most important, they are comfortable. Even without the cushion I found the chair quite nice. With the cushion its wonderful. I love that my cushion will stay looking nice as well because when not in use it is tucked away out of the elements inside the chair (not dragging it in and out of the garage)
Cons: Plastic can get hot in direct sunlight. The cushion will definitely help that, but should be aware before sitting down to test the temp. Light weight could make it prone to moving around in strong winds. The bade of it is pretty low to the ground because of the storage so the wind may not be able to get up underneath it as easy as I think. I will have to wait for a wind storm to truly test this. Finally, plastic can become brittle with time. I worry about the begs on the storage top breaking in time from the constant opening and closing. Only time will tell though. Seems pretty sturdy and think so It may hold up really well. We shall see!
Overall I am quite happy with these pieces. We had purchased a really pretty wooden set last year and in the short period of a year they are completely warped and look terrible. Plastic seems to be the smarter choice for us with our coastal weather elements.