Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Suncloud Daybreak Sunglass (Brown Polar Lens, Brown)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Color: Whiskey Stripe|Size: One Size|Change

on January 28, 2012
I really like these sun glasses. I'm not a 'girly-girl' and these are my first oversized sunglasses that are not unisex/wraparound.

I love the shade of the brown lens. It's really dark, perfect because I want to hide from the sun. They fit close to my face, so there is very little light leakage from around the lenses. They are light weight, the lenses are polarized, and they're comfortable to wear for hours. I consider them to be fashionable and feminine, with a little bit of sporty. They come with a little drawstring bag that doubles as a cleaning cloth, when I bought them in the store I was offered multiple colors, my order with Amazon included a dark pink color bag.

Due to the polarized lenses it's difficult to take pictures with my camera's polarized LCD. This is completely normal with polarized lenses. I had them on my head, over a sun hat, and I forgot they were there. I pulled off my hat and my sun glasses sailed into a closed off part of Colosseum in Rome. I was pretty distraught. Luckily I found a replacement on Amazon and they were waiting at home for me when I returned from my vacation. They are also the first sunglasses I've not thrown around, and they held up well for the year and a half I had them before they went to sleep with the Romans.
on August 8, 2012
I can't believe I waited so long to get polarized sunglasses. I think it was the cost that always held me back. I got the brown option and am so very happy. You cannot beat the price. These glasses are a medium to large size (I could almost handle them being slightly bigger), great dark lenses, and classy. I agree with another reviewer that it's almost a let down to take these glasses off. Everything is so very green and rich!
Highly recommend. You will not be disappointed. (I'm just not a 5 star giver)
on April 16, 2012
These sunglasses are stylish and have pretty good polarized lenses on them. The lenses give you a clear view and block most of the glare from the sun. These are my first pair of oversized glasses and I love them. My only complaint is that I wish they were a tiny bit tighter. Great price point!
on June 24, 2015
I love the polarized lenses on these glasses and the coverage is good around the sides because the lens is a bit large. My only complaint is with the arms. They get loose after about 6 months of wear and there is no way to tighten them (I tried with an eyeglass kit). When the arms are loose, when folded, the ends scratch the inside of the lens and now I have big scratches that are a bit distracting on both lenses. I expect this from cheap $15 glasses, but not over $40 glasses. Going to try a different style next time.
on May 3, 2013
I bought these for my wife as a gift. They look dynamite on her and she loves them. Great fit, nice and tight and she loves the polarized lenses, all for a right price. This was a total score for me and the gift that keeps on giving protecting those beautiful eyes of my gorgeous wife and making her look even more oh so stylish. Thank you amazon!!!
on June 8, 2015
These sunglasses are perfect - very comfortable, they don't fit tight or bug my ears, they don't hit my cheeks; the lenses are a good shade of darkness and are very clear; they look awesome; they are very inexpensive for a high quality pair of sunglasses (I have paid more for other sunglasses and was not nearly as happy with them)
on June 3, 2013
I love these. They really keep the sun rays out so you don't have to squint even when wearing sunglasses. However if you plan to read an e-reader you may find that every thing on the page is unreadable as the glasses keep the light out.
on June 15, 2012
Something about the color of these lenses makes the blue sky bluer and the green leaves greener. It's almost a let-down to take them off. Very nice product!
on May 29, 2015
Great lenses. This is my third pair of Suncloud. They are a great mid priced glasses. Right at the 30 day mark, the pin came out of the arm. I was very bummed since I was now outside the Amazon return window. This was my second pair of this exact model, which I love, that had the pin come out. I checked the Suncloud site and they have a lifetime warranty policy. I sent both pairs of glasses back and they sent me two new pairs. It was a very easy and quick process. They have great customer service and I am very happy with the product.
on August 16, 2013
My first pair of polarized sunglasses, definitely helps cut down on glare, which has been great this summer for driving or running or whatever. I'd like them to be a little bit darker but the polarization helps! I purchased a cheap $5 case for these off of here to help protect this investment.

See 1 answered question