Suncrown Outdoor 3-Piece Rocking Wicker Bistro Set: Black Wicker Furniture - Two Chairs with Glass Coffee Table (White Cushion)
|Sale:||$174.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$125.00 (42%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR ALL WEATHER WICKER - Black synthetic resin wicker designed for the outdoors. It is weather and UV resistant. Looks great in any setting!
- COMFORTABLE ROCKING CHAIRS - Thick cushioned chairs for maximum comfort. Bottom cushion has zipper for easy washing. Added rocking feature to rock yourself into a state of relaxation.
- ELEGANT GLASS TABLE TOP - Bistro set features and elegant glass top side table perfect for a couple glasses of wine or the morning coffee and newspaper.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE - Strong framing provides extra support and balance for the chairs, while the thick, plush cushions provide the comfort you need after a long day on your feet.
- QUICK, EASY ASSEMBLY - Instructions and all necessary tools included for smooth assembly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Suncrown Outdoor 3-Piece Rocking Wicker Bistro Set: Black Wicker Furniture - Two Chairs with Glass Coffee Table (White Cushion)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$19.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Topway Goods||Amazon.com||Super buy||BestChoiceproducts||AERii||Cloud Mountain|
|Material Type||Wicker||Resin||Rattan||Aluminum||Steel||Wrough Iron|
Beautiful Décor for Any Living Space
When it comes to kicking back and enjoying some time outside, you want to feel relaxed and comfortable while you’re having lunch, reading a book, or catching a quick nap. That’s why we created this unforgettably gorgeous Suncrown 3-Piece Rocking Wicker Bistro Set that provides the perfect setting for sharing cocktails, watching the sun go down, or chatting with friends. Kick back, relax, and enjoy the smooth rocking glide while socializing with friends or indulging yourself in your favorite book.
Outdoor, All-Weather Resistance
Made from high-quality resin wicker, our outdoor furniture is all-weather resistant so you never have to worry about rain or cold climates. And because we’re based right here in the United States, you’re getting brand support you can trust.
- Set includes 2 rocking chairs and a tempered glass side table
- Constructed with weather sealed iron and all weather outdoor wicker
- Chair dimensions: 25” (W) x 26” (D) X 28” (H)
- Coffee table dimensions: 18” (L) x 18” (W) x 19.25” (H)
- Tough, Durable, Comfortable
- Easy to Manage, Clean and Maneuver
- US based brand you can trust
Product Features & Accessories
Durability meets comfort. The strong iron frame and woven polyethylene all weather wicker chairs are built to last and are built for comfort. The chairs are carefully designed and constructed to give you an instant lounged and relaxed feel as soon as you sit down. The bottom of the legs are equipped with rubber strips to protect the rockers while also providing a smooth, balanced glide so you can rock yourself into a state of relaxation and comfort.
The stylish, tempered glass side table comes equipped with a durable and pristine wicked boarder finish. Built in iron tab rests on the interior of the frame keep the glass top secured and safe. The strong iron frame is constructed with a support beam running along the bottom of the frame for maximum strength and support. This side table is equipped to support a tray of drinks and pitchers, a stack of books, and even a large potted plant for a decorative finish.
We want your bistro set to last! Our ultra-plush seat cushion is packed securely in a water resistant, machine washable cushion cover. If you accidently spill on your cushions or if dirt accumulates over time you can simply zip off the cushion cover and give it a quick wash to have it looking brand new in no time. Prefer brand new cushions? No problem! We sell replacement cushions separately if you want to liven up your set even more.
Top customer reviews
It was missing one of the caps for the screws, oh well.
The frames still had the metal burrs left in them from the holes that were drilled. Kind of annoying, and did my best to shake them out.
That's about all the bad of it. Looks great and pretty comfy.
After I got the first done though, I got it and the second chair was quick to get together. I would suggest using an actual allen tool because the ones that come with the furniture (as always) are too small and it would have taken me all night. The set seems sturdy and it looks good on my small patio.