Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on June 7, 2017
Such a cute hat and great product!

The brim is perfectly wide and does not flop over even when wet. It's alot like a baseball cap in the front with a soft part in the back. My girl can sit back in the stroller without affecting the position of the hat.

The fit is AWESOME! She is 3yrs old with probably a smallish sized head and I bought the M. It was a little loose with just the elastic part in the back, but the adjustable strap makes it fit perfectly and she has PLENTY of room to grow!

The material is so soft and light that I have no doubt she'l be comfy in it even in the super hot baking sun of the summer. Bonus: the print is really cute, too!
on April 23, 2017
I bought this for my eight month old daughter and it is exactly what we needed. It synches, so it not only fits her head perfectly right now, but will also grow with her and seems like it will last for years. It does a great job blocking the sun when we're out - both over her eyes and along the back of her neck. The front doesn't lose it's shape when wet and the black lays flat, which is very comfortable for her when she is in her stroller. It's light weight and comfortable enough that, if I distract her when I place it on her head, she forgets it's there and keeps it on. Finally, the straps really help keep it on her head when it's windy and when she remembers it's there and tries taking it off.
review image
on August 2, 2017
This hat is great for keeping a child's head and neck cooler in the summer sun. It's VERY nice quality. My daughter is required to have a sun hat at her preschool, as they spend approx 3 hours a day outside, and she was wearing another hat that had a large, floppy brim. One day she said that hat didn't work as well as her friend's and she requested the same hat, which turned out to be a Sunday Afternoons hat. She now loves the new hat and has inspired her father, who does fieldwork, to get his own.
on June 8, 2017
These are my favorite sun hats for my kids! Not only do they offer great coverage but they are breathable. I have a red head so sun hats are a must in our family. He has another sun hat that makes his head sweat terribly but not this brand. The vents allow air flow while still protecting his delicate skin. Well worth the price and I will continue to buy Sunday afternoon hats! My kids get compliments on them all the time also!
on July 5, 2017
My 2 year old daughter loves this sun hat. Most other hats she pulls off but this one she keeps on and never argues about wearing it. It is light weight, the draw string at the neck and adjustable back keep it on really well even in the wind, the brim is a nice size for keeping the sun off her face without actually flopping down into her face like some others do. Washes really nicely in cold water on delicate cycle/hang dry. And the color is so nice! Very happy with this product, would definitely buy again.
on May 8, 2017
We bought this hat after seeing my niece wear it. Our previous sun hat had a floppy brim, which completely collapsed when it got wet. This one's stiff brim stayed up went wet, which means it was awesome for the beach. The chin strap was very useful, secure but NOT irritating at all. Although, our chin strap looks different than the picture (different and better), it's an adjustable tiny plastic clip. My 18mo wore it for hours on end at the beach every day for a week without any complaints. It's also great for the stroller, since the back is rimless, so she can lie back on the back of the stroller without pushing in the hat at atll. And the neck flap gives extra protection. It comes in many colors, and all really cute. I have nothing by great things to say about it.
on March 23, 2017
I bought this hat when my almost 5yr old was 1. She has worn it for numerous summers and just outgrew the size small, so we now bought her a new one. I love that the brim is firm, the adjustable strap on the head, and the part that covers the neck. My only issue is that it faded, but that is nto an issue since, of course, it faded.
on July 20, 2017
After buying these hats i would never consider any other. These are simply the best. They cover the most and the brim stays in place but isn't too stiff. They are also very adjustable. I bought the medium size for my 2year old and my 4 year old and seems like they will both get years of wear out of them. Every thing you could want from a sun hat.
on July 22, 2016
I love this hat so much that I want to get one for myself. It does tend to blow up in the breeze, but the chin strap keeps it from blowing away, which is really all you can ask from a hat with a substantial brim.
on August 19, 2016
Ordered the 5-12 year, size large. It fits everyone from my soon the be four year old to me...the cinch in the back is genius! Love the floppy Val: kids can lay back against strollers, car seats, lounge chairs, etc. Love the material, comfortable when wet and dries quickly. The last sun hat you will ever need to buy your child.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.