Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Sunday School Songs
Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 5, 2017
This CD is great, it keeps my daughter happy during car rides. The songs are fun for me as well because they are familiar from my childhood sunday school classes.
on October 29, 2017
All of the songs are sung by a children's choir. Very well done.
on December 1, 2017
Great music for my two and three year old students
on May 12, 2015
Great songs! My son loves it.

Only thing is it came in a broken CD case. Also, when we play it in our car's player, the instruments come out only from the left speaker, and the voices come out only from the right speaker.

Haven't tried playing on a regular CD player though. But all the other CDs we play in the car do not do that.
on December 31, 2012
We own this CD and play it in our car almost every time we go anywhere with our 2-year-old daughter and now newborn son. Our 2-year-old pays attention to it, listens to it, loves it, and sometimes tries to sing along or sing the songs on her own later when we're not even listening to it. She's been listening to it since she got the CD over a year ago and isn't bored with it yet. Since she loves it so much, we bought it this time as a gift for a neighbor's son who is 3 weeks older than her for his 2nd birthday.
on October 13, 2014
My children love this CD and listen to it. I like singing along...childhood memories!
on December 15, 2016
Love this CD - especially for my toddler Sunday School room. The sweetest children's voices singing our favorite songs - the toddlers love it!
on November 14, 2015
THIS IS A " MUST HAVE " FOR CHILDREN. THE MUSICIANS AND THE RECORDING ENGINEER/PRODUCER CREATED A TRUE MASTER PIECE. THE CHILDREN SINGING ARE OUTSTANDING! THANK YOU FOR THIS C.D. OUR GRANDCHILDREN LOVE IT. AWESOME AUDIO QUALITY.
on May 19, 2014
I love it and my daughter loves it. I would by it again; its the Christian songs I want her growing up to.
on November 7, 2015
This is terrible. It's just instrumental music! Where are the kids singing? Nowhere in the description of this item does it state that it is an instrumental only CD. I would not have bought this had I known that. Very disappointed.